Hitchin exhibition celebrates Rhythms of the World
A MUSEUM will be celebrating a festival’s 20th anniversary with an exhibition which features memorabilia spanning two decades.
Hitchin Museum present Rhythms of the World, a celebration of one of Hitchin’s recent success stories which offers visitors a chance to look at memorabilia, photos, posters and more from the last 20 years.
There will also be work by last year’s artist in residence, video footage and interviews from tomorrow (Saturday) until July 16.
The museum at Paynes Park will also be hosting Mogeo Photographic during the same period, a collaboration of works by Mary Patrick and George Vranjkovic.
The exhibition encompass varying styles, from wide open landscape vistas to very intimate close ups.
You may also want to watch:
The museum is open from 10am to 5pm daily except for Wednesdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV