Hitchin exhibition celebrates Rhythms of the World
A MUSEUM will be celebrating a festival’s 20th anniversary with an exhibition which features memorabilia spanning two decades.
Hitchin Museum present Rhythms of the World, a celebration of one of Hitchin’s recent success stories which offers visitors a chance to look at memorabilia, photos, posters and more from the last 20 years.
There will also be work by last year’s artist in residence, video footage and interviews from tomorrow (Saturday) until July 16.
The museum at Paynes Park will also be hosting Mogeo Photographic during the same period, a collaboration of works by Mary Patrick and George Vranjkovic.
The exhibition encompass varying styles, from wide open landscape vistas to very intimate close ups.
The museum is open from 10am to 5pm daily except for Wednesdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 3 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 4 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 7 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 8 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?