Hitchin exhibition celebrates Rhythms of the World
A MUSEUM will be celebrating a festival’s 20th anniversary with an exhibition which features memorabilia spanning two decades.
Hitchin Museum present Rhythms of the World, a celebration of one of Hitchin’s recent success stories which offers visitors a chance to look at memorabilia, photos, posters and more from the last 20 years.
There will also be work by last year’s artist in residence, video footage and interviews from tomorrow (Saturday) until July 16.
The museum at Paynes Park will also be hosting Mogeo Photographic during the same period, a collaboration of works by Mary Patrick and George Vranjkovic.
The exhibition encompass varying styles, from wide open landscape vistas to very intimate close ups.
You may also want to watch:
The museum is open from 10am to 5pm daily except for Wednesdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 4 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?