Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival 2018 set to be biggest ever
- Credit: Archant
The Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival’s back next week – and it’s set to be the biggest ever.
Stuart Kirbyshire from the organising team said they would have more than 100 real ales, more than 50 international beers and 50 ciders at the festival – which kicks off at 5pm next Thursday, June 7, and goes on until Saturday night.
The festival is run jointly by North Herts CAMRA, Hitchin Round Table and Hitchin Rugby Club, which hosts the event at its ground off Old Hale Way.
Food at the festival will be provided by Hitchin Street Food Monthly,– with favourites such as Cardona and Son, Cantina Carnitas and Carpe Diem Pizzas offering something for all tastes.
The festival is on from 5pm to 11pm on Thursday, June 7, and 12 noon to 11pm on the Friday and Saturday. Children and dogs are welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is £3 each, with pensioners and CAMRA members getting in free.
To find out more visit the website – hitchinbeerfestival.org.uk.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour