Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival 2018 set to be biggest ever
- Credit: Archant
The Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival’s back next week – and it’s set to be the biggest ever.
Stuart Kirbyshire from the organising team said they would have more than 100 real ales, more than 50 international beers and 50 ciders at the festival – which kicks off at 5pm next Thursday, June 7, and goes on until Saturday night.
The festival is run jointly by North Herts CAMRA, Hitchin Round Table and Hitchin Rugby Club, which hosts the event at its ground off Old Hale Way.
Food at the festival will be provided by Hitchin Street Food Monthly,– with favourites such as Cardona and Son, Cantina Carnitas and Carpe Diem Pizzas offering something for all tastes.
The festival is on from 5pm to 11pm on Thursday, June 7, and 12 noon to 11pm on the Friday and Saturday. Children and dogs are welcome.
You may also want to watch:
Entrance is £3 each, with pensioners and CAMRA members getting in free.
To find out more visit the website – hitchinbeerfestival.org.uk.
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Have you seen missing Hitchin woman?
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 5 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
- 6 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 10 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs