Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival 2018 set to be biggest ever
- Credit: Archant
The Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival’s back next week – and it’s set to be the biggest ever.
Stuart Kirbyshire from the organising team said they would have more than 100 real ales, more than 50 international beers and 50 ciders at the festival – which kicks off at 5pm next Thursday, June 7, and goes on until Saturday night.
The festival is run jointly by North Herts CAMRA, Hitchin Round Table and Hitchin Rugby Club, which hosts the event at its ground off Old Hale Way.
Food at the festival will be provided by Hitchin Street Food Monthly,– with favourites such as Cardona and Son, Cantina Carnitas and Carpe Diem Pizzas offering something for all tastes.
The festival is on from 5pm to 11pm on Thursday, June 7, and 12 noon to 11pm on the Friday and Saturday. Children and dogs are welcome.
Entrance is £3 each, with pensioners and CAMRA members getting in free.
To find out more visit the website – hitchinbeerfestival.org.uk.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 3 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 4 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 5 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 8 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub
- 9 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 10 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash