Hertfordshire’s biggest wedding show returns to Knebworth House in January
- Credit: Archant
The county’s premier wedding show is making a spectacular return to Knebworth Barns on January 9 and 10 2016, to help brides-to-be plan their perfect day.
Start the year in style by planning your wedding at Bride: The Wedding Show. There will be over 80 of the region’s finest wedding suppliers under one roof from venues to florists, caterers to entertainers and bridal boutiques to entertainers, all looking to spend time to get to know you and offer inspiration and advice. If you are just starting your wedding planning or looking to polish off your day with the finishing touches, this is the place to be.
A highlight of the day for most is the spectacular choreographed catwalk show, taking place three times daily at 11.30am, 1.15pm and 3pm. The fashion shows combine a showcase of the latest wedding fashions with music and dancing guaranteed to put a smile on everyone’s face. Latest bridal collections will be displayed by Hinxworth Bridal, Ivory & Lace Bridal, Rose’s Gowns and The Bridal Boutique with menswear by Moss and Ann Bridal plus inspiration for the mother-of-the-bride from Cream and occasion-wear for the whole wedding party from John Lewis.
Walk away from the show with your dream wedding dress from Bride: The Wedding Boutique where you try on dresses to find a style which suits you. You may even find ‘the one’ plus ideas for outfits for your bridesmaids, all from the region’s finest bridal shops.
There will be live music and entertainment performances courtesy of Mr H Productions on stage before each fashion show to give you ideas for your own wedding party. Treat yourself to a glass of fizz from the Champagne bar to lend a little sparkle to the occasion and don’t forget to pick up your free copy of Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Bedfordshire Bride magazine. There will be plenty of special offers and competitions to enter during your visit including the chance to win a seven-night, all-inclusive honeymoon to Mexico with Thomas Cook and Sandos Hotels & Resorts from the Archant Bride stand.
The first 100 brides through the doors each day will be lucky enough to get a goody bag packed full of treats, samples and favours to take home.
Tickets to the show are £4 each or £12 for a group of four adults in advance from www.theweddingshow.co.uk. Tickets cost £5 each on the day.
Bride: The Wedding Show at Knebworth House
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 3 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 4 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 5 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 6 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 7 Letchworth Outdoor Pool suffers two break-ins ahead of opening
- 8 A505 driver left with serious injuries after car leaves road near Hitchin
- 9 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 10 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
Knebworth Barns, Knebworth, Hertfordshire SG1 2AX
9-10 January 2016, 10am-4pm