Have fun and do good - it’s the mighty ArcFest
A festival celebrating 33 of the best acts in the area returns to Hitchin in just over a week’s time.
After a year off for good behaviour, the brothers Budge of SoundArc Studios and Promotions in Shefford have put their heads together to create a storming line-up for the sixth ArcFest at Club85.
Taking place on March 3 and 4, the event brings together many of the acts who have recorded at the studio and played at their gigs over the last year in aid of The Garden House Hospice in Letchworth.
Covering a wide range of musical styles, the festival includes an alternating set list between acoustic and plugged-in slots headlined by My Pet Junkie on Saturday and New Groove Formation on Sunday.
Other highlights include an acoustic treble by Alex Hel on Saturday and an electric Sleeping With Wolves session. And on Sunday catch The October Games’ Owen Stephen unplugged, Vanilla Nightmare and There Were Bears in a fantastic double before My Passion’s Jonathan Gaskin puts in two much-anticipated acoustic shifts.
You may also want to watch:
With a 16+ entry policy (apart from 14+ until 4pm on Sunday), doors open at 1.30pm each day with all-day tickets priced at �6.
Have fun and do good, it doesn’t get much better.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 5 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 8 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?