Have fun and do good - it’s the mighty ArcFest
A festival celebrating 33 of the best acts in the area returns to Hitchin in just over a week’s time.
After a year off for good behaviour, the brothers Budge of SoundArc Studios and Promotions in Shefford have put their heads together to create a storming line-up for the sixth ArcFest at Club85.
Taking place on March 3 and 4, the event brings together many of the acts who have recorded at the studio and played at their gigs over the last year in aid of The Garden House Hospice in Letchworth.
Covering a wide range of musical styles, the festival includes an alternating set list between acoustic and plugged-in slots headlined by My Pet Junkie on Saturday and New Groove Formation on Sunday.
Other highlights include an acoustic treble by Alex Hel on Saturday and an electric Sleeping With Wolves session. And on Sunday catch The October Games’ Owen Stephen unplugged, Vanilla Nightmare and There Were Bears in a fantastic double before My Passion’s Jonathan Gaskin puts in two much-anticipated acoustic shifts.
With a 16+ entry policy (apart from 14+ until 4pm on Sunday), doors open at 1.30pm each day with all-day tickets priced at �6.
Have fun and do good, it doesn’t get much better.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know