Win tickets to see Paloma Faith, Queen Symphonic and Simply Red in concert at Hatfield Park
- Credit: Haze Photography.
Hatfield Park is set to host a big weekend of live music with Simply Red and Paloma Faith among the stars coming to town this summer.
The first weekend of August sees LPH Concerts & Events promoting gigs on three consecutive nights at the Hertfordshire estate.
Chart-topping Changing and Only Love Can Hurt Like This singer Paloma Faith is due to play Hatfield Park on Friday, August 5.
Chief support comes from the UK's 2022 Eurovision runner-up and Space Man star Sam Ryder.
Queen Symphonic will rock Hatfield Park the following night.
The concert will feature the biggest hits of Freddie Mercury and Queen given a classical twist by The Heart of England Orchestra performing alongside a rock band and vocalists from West End show We Will Rock You.
Mick Hucknall and Simply Red come to town on Sunday, August 7, performing hits such as Money’s Too Tight To Mention, Holding Back The Years and If You Don’t Know Me By Now.
- 1 Where you can see the Perseid meteor shower in Hertfordshire
- 2 Letchworth man found with 'cannabis and bread knife' in Hitchin
- 3 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 4 Parents rally as play café forced to close amid major cost increases
- 5 Old Town Live organisers 'overwhelmed by response'
- 6 Vulnerable woman is victim of alleged theft in Hitchin
- 7 'Horrible cramped housing' plans rejected by council
- 8 Funeral of retired Stevenage school teacher hailed 'a legend'
- 9 'Grave concerns' over survival of hospitality businesses amid rising costs
- 10 Magpas Air Ambulance lands in Letchworth amid 'medical emergency'
Special guest on the night will be People Hold On and All Around The World singer Lisa Stansfield.
We have a pair of tickets to each concert up for grabs in our latest Welwyn Hatfield Times summer music giveaway.
Paloma Faith competition
To stand a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Paloma Faith in Hatfield Park on August 5, answer the question below and follow the entry instructions.
Who is due to support Paloma Faith in Hatfield?
- a) Shaun Ryder
- b) Sam Ryder
- c) Winona Ryder
Email you answer to email@example.com with 'Paloma Faith' in the subject line.
Queen Symphonic competition
To stand a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Queen Symphonic in Hatfield Park on Saturday, August 6, answer the question below and follow the entry instructions.
Which of the following was a Queen song?
- a) We Will Shock You
- b) We Will Mock You
- c) We Will Rock You
Email you answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Queen' in the subject line.
Simply Red competition
To stand a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see Simply Red in Hatfield Park on Sunday, August 7, answer the question below and follow the entry instructions.
What was Simply Red's only UK number one single called?
- a) Fairground
- b) Stars
- c) Holding Back the Years
Email you answer to email@example.com with 'Simply Red' in the subject line.
The closing date for all three competitions is noon on Monday, July 25, 2022.
The winners will be sent e-tickets by the concert organisers. Normal Archant competition rules apply.