Guitar fans will be wild about Larry’s hot licks in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Must-see blues/rock guitarist Larry Miller makes a welcome return to Letchworth Arts Centre on Saturday with a smash hit of a gig.
If you like Rory Gallagher, Joe Bonamassa, Gary Moore, Walter Trout or Jimi Hendrix, you’ll love Larry’s licks.
He brings unique showmanship to every performance, with mesmerising guitar playing and high octane shows wowing audiences at UK and European festivals.
One of the hardest-working musicians on the live circuit, he was a regular headliner at the legendary Marquee in London and produced a barnstorming set at the Reading Festival.
He is now more popular than ever and holds the record for the most encores at the Cambridge Rock Festival.
You may also want to watch:
Reviewing the festival one seasoned observer said: “Crowd reaction to his performance was ecstatic ...Joe Bonamassa watch out, there’s another new blues hero snapping at your heels.”
Polished, professional and highly entertaining, Larry is known for lively, fun, hard-hitting shows and also has a deserved reputation as one of the biggest crowd pleasers on the live circuit today.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts
Doors open at 7.30pm, with showtime schedules for 8.30pm. Tickets are £12 in advance from the arts centre at 01462 670788.