Guitar fans will be wild about Larry’s hot licks in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Must-see blues/rock guitarist Larry Miller makes a welcome return to Letchworth Arts Centre on Saturday with a smash hit of a gig.
If you like Rory Gallagher, Joe Bonamassa, Gary Moore, Walter Trout or Jimi Hendrix, you’ll love Larry’s licks.
He brings unique showmanship to every performance, with mesmerising guitar playing and high octane shows wowing audiences at UK and European festivals.
One of the hardest-working musicians on the live circuit, he was a regular headliner at the legendary Marquee in London and produced a barnstorming set at the Reading Festival.
He is now more popular than ever and holds the record for the most encores at the Cambridge Rock Festival.
You may also want to watch:
Reviewing the festival one seasoned observer said: “Crowd reaction to his performance was ecstatic ...Joe Bonamassa watch out, there’s another new blues hero snapping at your heels.”
Polished, professional and highly entertaining, Larry is known for lively, fun, hard-hitting shows and also has a deserved reputation as one of the biggest crowd pleasers on the live circuit today.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
Doors open at 7.30pm, with showtime schedules for 8.30pm. Tickets are £12 in advance from the arts centre at 01462 670788.