Guitar fans will be wild about Larry’s hot licks in Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Must-see blues/rock guitarist Larry Miller makes a welcome return to Letchworth Arts Centre on Saturday with a smash hit of a gig.
If you like Rory Gallagher, Joe Bonamassa, Gary Moore, Walter Trout or Jimi Hendrix, you’ll love Larry’s licks.
He brings unique showmanship to every performance, with mesmerising guitar playing and high octane shows wowing audiences at UK and European festivals.
One of the hardest-working musicians on the live circuit, he was a regular headliner at the legendary Marquee in London and produced a barnstorming set at the Reading Festival.
He is now more popular than ever and holds the record for the most encores at the Cambridge Rock Festival.
Reviewing the festival one seasoned observer said: “Crowd reaction to his performance was ecstatic ...Joe Bonamassa watch out, there’s another new blues hero snapping at your heels.”
Polished, professional and highly entertaining, Larry is known for lively, fun, hard-hitting shows and also has a deserved reputation as one of the biggest crowd pleasers on the live circuit today.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
Doors open at 7.30pm, with showtime schedules for 8.30pm. Tickets are £12 in advance from the arts centre at 01462 670788.