Your chance to meet the team at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Fancy discovering what goes on behind the scenes at a theatre?
The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage is hosting a ‘come and meet the team’ event on Friday.
Pop along on June 16 and have your say and hear the Lytton Way venue’s latest news.
Staff present on the day will be the centre manager, artistic director, marketing team, customer service manager and the GCT’s backstage/technical crew.
A spokesman for the Gordon Craig said: “We welcome your feedback and any ideas you may have to help us improve your theatre-going experience.”
You may also want to watch:
Visitors to Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre will be able to join theatre officials from 11am to 12.30pm for a tea or coffee and sample a selection from the new breakfast menu launching soon.
Guests can pop in and speak to the GCT’s artistic director from 2pm to 3pm, and find out more about the theatre’s Home Education Workshops.
- 1 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 2 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
From 4.30pm to 7pm, the public are invited to discuss all aspects of the theatre’s work and any changes or improvements, find out more about Gordon Craig Theatre Productions and the recently launched Theatre Membership Applause, whilst enjoying a glass of wine and some nibbles.
• If there is a specific team member you wish to speak with, you can book an appointment by calling the box office team on 01438 363200 or message The Gordon Craig Theatre on Facebook.