Go in search of Lost Boys
THE Lost Boys will be flying in and performing live at the Our Mutual Friend s beer festival in Stevenage s Broadwater Crescent this Friday evening. And after a rather enjoyable 2006, 2007 is looking very promising indeed. I ll let guitarist and backing v
THE Lost Boys will be flying in and performing live at the Our Mutual Friend's beer festival in Stevenage's Broadwater Crescent this Friday evening.
And after a rather enjoyable 2006, 2007 is looking very promising indeed.
I'll let guitarist and backing vocalist Terry Chapman explain.
"This is the third time that we've played at the beer festival at the Mutual Friend and it's always a lively night. The beer ain't too bad either!" he said.
You may also want to watch:
"We'll be mixing up our set and will be playing songs from the likes of Free, Billy Idol, Green Day, Thin Lizzy, Gary Moore, who is in fact my hero, and Deep Purple, etc.
"2006 was amazing for us. The comeback gig was at The Green Man in Royston and we haven't looked back since.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
"We have picked up an amazing amount of followers who turn up places where we wouldn't expect them to be.
"Because of the success of '06 we have managed to almost fill our diary for '07."
Terry goes on to explain what the new year has in store for the band.
He said: "We'll be trying a few different things in '07; this includes writing some original songs as we are always being asked when we are going to do some.
"Loo [Follano, vocalist] is also going to try and do a gig without insulting some member of the audience. She is by far the best front person the Lost Boys have ever had and has lifted the band, no doubt."
The band's current make-up is Terry, Loo, 'Dangerous' Dave Whitton on bass and backing vocals, and Eric 'Clogs' Van De Velde on drums.
The gig at Our Mutual Friend begins at 9pm and continues until late.