Beatles tribute night in aid of Potton Hall for All
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still available for a Beatles tribute night tomorrow, which is raising funds to help pay for a new community centre.
The Glass Onion Band will be performing hit songs by the Fab Four at Potton Scout Hut.
Saturday’s event is in aid of Potton Hall for All, which has plans to build a multi-use building to provide much-needed community space for existing Potton groups and new organisations.
The proposed centre, which is estimated to cost £2.3 million to build, will include a large main hall, two large community rooms, a large foyer and bar/cafe.
A Potton Hall for All spokesman said: “It will encourage community engagement and more physical activity, especially during the daytime when current provision is at its worst.”
Tickets for the tribute night, which will run from 7.30pm to 11pm, are available for £12 at Cameron’s Newsagent in Potton’s Market Square or by calling 01767 261431.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport