Beatles tribute night in aid of Potton Hall for All
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still available for a Beatles tribute night tomorrow, which is raising funds to help pay for a new community centre.
The Glass Onion Band will be performing hit songs by the Fab Four at Potton Scout Hut.
Saturday’s event is in aid of Potton Hall for All, which has plans to build a multi-use building to provide much-needed community space for existing Potton groups and new organisations.
The proposed centre, which is estimated to cost £2.3 million to build, will include a large main hall, two large community rooms, a large foyer and bar/cafe.
A Potton Hall for All spokesman said: “It will encourage community engagement and more physical activity, especially during the daytime when current provision is at its worst.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the tribute night, which will run from 7.30pm to 11pm, are available for £12 at Cameron’s Newsagent in Potton’s Market Square or by calling 01767 261431.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 7 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
- 8 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 9 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 10 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses