Beatles tribute night in aid of Potton Hall for All
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are still available for a Beatles tribute night tomorrow, which is raising funds to help pay for a new community centre.
The Glass Onion Band will be performing hit songs by the Fab Four at Potton Scout Hut.
Saturday’s event is in aid of Potton Hall for All, which has plans to build a multi-use building to provide much-needed community space for existing Potton groups and new organisations.
The proposed centre, which is estimated to cost £2.3 million to build, will include a large main hall, two large community rooms, a large foyer and bar/cafe.
A Potton Hall for All spokesman said: “It will encourage community engagement and more physical activity, especially during the daytime when current provision is at its worst.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the tribute night, which will run from 7.30pm to 11pm, are available for £12 at Cameron’s Newsagent in Potton’s Market Square or by calling 01767 261431.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 5 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 6 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 9 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 10 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors