Strictly Come Dancing pro Giovanni Pernice announces Born to Win tour partner for Stevenage
- Credit: Strictly Theatre Co
He’s currently wowing the judges on Strictly Come Dancing with celebrity partner Debbie McGee. Now Strictly professional Giovanni Pernice has announced the leading lady for his new tour which comes to Stevenage next year.
The Italian dancer has confirmed Strictly colleague Luba Mushtuk will be joining him on next year’s Giovanni Pernice - Born to Win tour.
The pair performed together on stage at the Hawthorne Theatre in Welwyn Garden City during Giovanni’s previous Dance is Life UK tour earlier this year.
Currently partnering Debbie McGee in the hit BBC One show, Giovanni will be appearing at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage on Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
Tour partner Luba has recently been seen dancing on Strictly with Giovanni, to the vocal talents of musical theatre star Sheridan Smith.
You may also want to watch:
She is well known in the dancing world, being a four-time Italian Dance Champion and 2011 World Latin Show-Dance Champion.
Her impressive credentials include assistant choreographer and professional group dancer on BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing for the past two series, and a dancer on the Burn the Floor international dance tour.
- 1 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 4 Huge maturity from Stevenage's on-loan Chelsea man Jamie Cumming as he deals with 'the life of a keeper'
- 5 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 6 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 7 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 8 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 9 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 10 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
Giovanni and Luba will be joined by six more professional dancers on their UK tour next year.
The 50-date tour is not just another ‘An Evening with…’ show but a tale of a beautiful young couple who fall in love on a windy dark night in a bustling Italian city.
But not everything runs smoothly that evening.
The show will feature beautiful choreography to dances like the rumba, the Viennese Waltz, the Paso Doble, and the Argentine Tango, to name just a few.
Tickets are on sale directly through the theatres or at www.giovannipernice.com
There’s also a limited number of VIP tickets available, where people can meet Giovanni before the show.
Standard tickets cost £28, plus £1 restoration fee, concessions £1 off, and VIP meet and greet an additional £20.
• To book, visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk or call the box office on 01438 363200.