Thursday March 13 o The Whybyrds – The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC. o Fools Gold – Postels Club, Stevenage. o Roadrunner, Royston Jones – Red Lion, Stevenage. Friday March 14 o Soul and Motown dance party – The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7.30pm £7. o The P
Thursday March 13
o The Whybyrds - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
o Fools Gold - Postels Club, Stevenage.
o Roadrunner, Royston Jones - Red Lion, Stevenage.
Friday March 14
o Soul and Motown dance party - The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7.30pm £7.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 3 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 6 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 7 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 10 Calvin Harris, David Guetta and Fatboy Slim announced for Creamfields South Chelmsford 2022 line-up
o The Pistols - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o My Takeover Effect, Ortega, Hardline Disclaimer, Steph and Max - The Phoenix, Hitchin, 8pm, £4, 16-plus - ID required.
Saturday March 15
o The Broadcast - Club 85, Hitchin, 2-5.30pm.
o New Town Centres - Club 85, Hitchin, 10pm.
o Lost Boys - The Victoria, Hitchin.
o Butterfly - Red Lion, Biggleswade, 9pm.
o Deviant Army - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o Stink Like Sock - The Penthouse, Hitchin, 10pm-4am, £3 before midnight.
o The Renegade - Marquis of Lorne, Stevenage.
o Hex - The Pig and Whistle, Aston, 8.30pm.
o St Patrick's celebrations with Fran Kelly - Coach and Horses, Stevenage, 8pm.
o St Patrick's celebrations - The Bucks Head, Little Wymondley.
Sunday March 16
o Blues at The Red presents Fire and Water - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
o Martyna, Billy Wright and Karin famous - The Ivory, Hitchin, 8.30-midnight, free.
Monday March 17
o St Patrick's night with Nick Connolly - The Sailor, Hitchin.
o St Patrick's Day celebrations with Gor Jus Wrex, Ros and Rachel - Molly Malones, Hitchin, noon-midnight.
o Lannan Shee- Hitchin Town FC, Hitchin, free, over-18s only.
Thursday March 20
o Short Circuit - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
o First Chapter - Postels Club, Stevenage.
o The Inhalers - Red Lion, Biggleswade.
Friday March 21
o Led Zep Too- Red Lion, Stevenage.
o 60s night - The Sailor, Hitchin.
o Choppa - The Highwayman, Graveley, 8.30pm.
Sunday March 23
o Blues at The Red presents Blue On Black- Red Lion, Stevenage.
o Duvet - The Granby, Stevenage.