Thursday February 28 o Uniting The Elements – Red Lion, Stevenage. o The October Game – The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC. o Steve James Band – Postels Club, Stevenage. o The Red Stripe Music Awards with Exit Avenus, The Black Tricks, Waylaid, The Art Of Op
Thursday February 28
o Uniting The Elements - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o The October Game - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
o Steve James Band - Postels Club, Stevenage.
o The Red Stripe Music Awards with Exit Avenus, The Black Tricks, Waylaid, The Art Of Oppsition, Roadrunner - Club 85, Hitchin, £5.
Friday February 29
- 1 Teenager was ‘murdered on way home from prom’ in Stevenage
- 2 Eighteen-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder in Stevenage
- 3 Police cordon in place after man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Stevenage
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 7 See inside this stunning £1.15m Grade II listed barn conversion
- 8 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
o Sulfer - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o The Lost Boys - Old Oak, Arlesey.
o Musikal Sin presents The Band Formerly Known As Phoenix Down, Instill, Stu O'Connor, Spandex Ballet - Club 85, Hitchin £5.
o Live contemporary music night - The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7pm.
Saturday March 1
o Juicy Lucy - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o Purple Haze - Coach and Horses, Stevenage.
o The Hometown Boys- The Silver Moon, Hitchin, 8pm.
o Born To Go presents Litmus, Xenon Codex and DJ Peyote Lee - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45-11.45pm, £6.
o Oo-Bop-Sh'bam - The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7.30pm.
o The Covers - Plume of Feathers, Little Wymondley.
o Cathryn Craig and Brian Willoughby - The Village Hall, Pirton Tickets £12 inc supper available from Margaret James on 01462 712460, Pirton Village Stores, or Maureen Jones on 01462 812391. For more information visit www.craigandwilloughby.com/index.htm
Sunday March 2
o Lunchtime jazz - The Vincent Bar, Stevenage.
o Blues at The Red presents Bad Hair Day - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o Hitchin Folk Club presents Suntrap, Life And Time - The Sun Hotel, Hitchin, 7.30pm £10 members, £12 non-members.
Thursday March 6
o Fyrefly - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
o Lost Boys - The Boot, Baldock.
o Garry Blackmore Band - Postels Club, Stevenage.
Friday March 7
o Floor 9 plus Pete Amoah and Screaming Cockroaches - The Vincent Bar, Stevenage.
o Spin Out DJs and Pussy Licker Blues - The George, Hitchin, 9pm-1am, admission £4.
o The Mighty Wonderfuls - The Grange Community Centre, Letchworth GC, 9pm, members free, non-members £2.
Sunday March 9
o Guitar special with Clive Carroll and Chris Newman - Hitchin Folk Club, The Sun Hotel, Hitchin.
o Light Alloy - Plume of Feathers, Little Wymondley.