Thursday February 28 o Uniting The Elements – Red Lion, Stevenage. o The October Game – The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC. o Steve James Band – Postels Club, Stevenage. o The Red Stripe Music Awards with Exit Avenus, The Black Tricks, Waylaid, The Art Of Op
Thursday February 28
o Uniting The Elements - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o The October Game - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
o Steve James Band - Postels Club, Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
o The Red Stripe Music Awards with Exit Avenus, The Black Tricks, Waylaid, The Art Of Oppsition, Roadrunner - Club 85, Hitchin, £5.
Friday February 29
- 1 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 2 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 3 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 4 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 5 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 6 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 7 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 8 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth
o Sulfer - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o The Lost Boys - Old Oak, Arlesey.
o Musikal Sin presents The Band Formerly Known As Phoenix Down, Instill, Stu O'Connor, Spandex Ballet - Club 85, Hitchin £5.
o Live contemporary music night - The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7pm.
Saturday March 1
o Juicy Lucy - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o Purple Haze - Coach and Horses, Stevenage.
o The Hometown Boys- The Silver Moon, Hitchin, 8pm.
o Born To Go presents Litmus, Xenon Codex and DJ Peyote Lee - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45-11.45pm, £6.
o Oo-Bop-Sh'bam - The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7.30pm.
o The Covers - Plume of Feathers, Little Wymondley.
o Cathryn Craig and Brian Willoughby - The Village Hall, Pirton Tickets £12 inc supper available from Margaret James on 01462 712460, Pirton Village Stores, or Maureen Jones on 01462 812391. For more information visit www.craigandwilloughby.com/index.htm
Sunday March 2
o Lunchtime jazz - The Vincent Bar, Stevenage.
o Blues at The Red presents Bad Hair Day - Red Lion, Stevenage.
o Hitchin Folk Club presents Suntrap, Life And Time - The Sun Hotel, Hitchin, 7.30pm £10 members, £12 non-members.
Thursday March 6
o Fyrefly - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
o Lost Boys - The Boot, Baldock.
o Garry Blackmore Band - Postels Club, Stevenage.
Friday March 7
o Floor 9 plus Pete Amoah and Screaming Cockroaches - The Vincent Bar, Stevenage.
o Spin Out DJs and Pussy Licker Blues - The George, Hitchin, 9pm-1am, admission £4.
o The Mighty Wonderfuls - The Grange Community Centre, Letchworth GC, 9pm, members free, non-members £2.
Sunday March 9
o Guitar special with Clive Carroll and Chris Newman - Hitchin Folk Club, The Sun Hotel, Hitchin.
o Light Alloy - Plume of Feathers, Little Wymondley.