Get those jazz hands out and swing into the action for 1940s-themed Letchworth party
- Credit: Archant
An evening of music, dancing and glamour is in store for those looking to go back to the 1940s.
Letchworth-based company Nostalgic Parties and Events is organising a tea dance party centred on the era at The Settlement on Saturday, September 19.
For those struggling to capture the authentic look there will be a the chance to book yourself in for treatment at the hair and makeup salon beforehand between 3pm and 6pm.
An optional dance workshop then kicks into gear at 6.15pm before the main event at 7.30pm, featuring the Miss Jones Jazz Band and a disco.
Jayne Benjamin, who owns Nostalgic Paries and Events, said: “I hope that everyone attending will completely immerse themselves in the era as they dance the night away.”
Tickets for just the evening are £15, or you can pay and extra £5 for the workshop.
For more information ring Jayne on 07757 357980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 9 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 10 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing