Get ready for the Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival 2018
- Credit: Archant
Raise a glass! The Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival is back for its third year next week, and it’s set to be the biggest yet.
Comet editor Nick Gill will formally open the Camra North Herts festival, which will be held at Stevenage Leisure Centre off Lytton Way from Thursday to Saturday.
Festival organiser Jon Kirby said: “It’s great to be welcomed back to the leisure centre for the third Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival.
“This year is going to be bigger than last year, and we’re always expanding the range and number of beers and ciders available.
“This event is run entirely by volunteers, and we would not be able to do this without their hard work and dedication.”
Beers on offer last year included The Devil Made Me Brew it, Pommie’s Revenge. Rat Hot Chilli Pepper and Curse of the Ryeclops.
Entry is £3 each, and free for Camra members. See camranorthherts.org.uk.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know