Get ready for the Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival 2018
- Credit: Archant
Raise a glass! The Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival is back for its third year next week, and it’s set to be the biggest yet.
Comet editor Nick Gill will formally open the Camra North Herts festival, which will be held at Stevenage Leisure Centre off Lytton Way from Thursday to Saturday.
Festival organiser Jon Kirby said: “It’s great to be welcomed back to the leisure centre for the third Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival.
“This year is going to be bigger than last year, and we’re always expanding the range and number of beers and ciders available.
“This event is run entirely by volunteers, and we would not be able to do this without their hard work and dedication.”
You may also want to watch:
Beers on offer last year included The Devil Made Me Brew it, Pommie’s Revenge. Rat Hot Chilli Pepper and Curse of the Ryeclops.
Entry is £3 each, and free for Camra members. See camranorthherts.org.uk.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts
- 10 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage