Get ready for the Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival 2018
- Credit: Archant
Raise a glass! The Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival is back for its third year next week, and it’s set to be the biggest yet.
Comet editor Nick Gill will formally open the Camra North Herts festival, which will be held at Stevenage Leisure Centre off Lytton Way from Thursday to Saturday.
Festival organiser Jon Kirby said: “It’s great to be welcomed back to the leisure centre for the third Stevenage Beer and Cider Festival.
“This year is going to be bigger than last year, and we’re always expanding the range and number of beers and ciders available.
“This event is run entirely by volunteers, and we would not be able to do this without their hard work and dedication.”
You may also want to watch:
Beers on offer last year included The Devil Made Me Brew it, Pommie’s Revenge. Rat Hot Chilli Pepper and Curse of the Ryeclops.
Entry is £3 each, and free for Camra members. See camranorthherts.org.uk.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 5 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 8 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 9 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys