Pictures of George Ezra’s Standon Calling headline set
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
Chart-topping singer George Ezra headlined Hertfordshire music festival Standon Calling last night.
The Shotgun star grew up just down the road from Standon Lordship in Hertford.
And Ezra wowed festival-goers at Standon Calling 2018 with a memorable homecoming set on Saturday night.
Fresh from his first number one single, Shotgun, and chart-topping album Staying at Tamara’s, he predictably performed his biggest hits, including the joyous Paradise and breakthrough track Budapest from debut album Wanted on Voyage.
Our photographer Kevin Richards caught George Ezra’s headline set. See his pictures here.
You may also want to watch:
Californian rockers Black Rebel Motorcycle Club also played the main stage at Standon on Saturday.
Paloma Faith topped the Standon line-up on Friday night.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 5 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 9 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
Roxy Music legend Bryan Ferry is due to close the main stage at Standon Lordship tonight (Sunday).