Pictures of George Ezra’s Standon Calling headline set
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
Chart-topping singer George Ezra headlined Hertfordshire music festival Standon Calling last night.
The Shotgun star grew up just down the road from Standon Lordship in Hertford.
And Ezra wowed festival-goers at Standon Calling 2018 with a memorable homecoming set on Saturday night.
Fresh from his first number one single, Shotgun, and chart-topping album Staying at Tamara’s, he predictably performed his biggest hits, including the joyous Paradise and breakthrough track Budapest from debut album Wanted on Voyage.
Our photographer Kevin Richards caught George Ezra’s headline set. See his pictures here.
You may also want to watch:
Californian rockers Black Rebel Motorcycle Club also played the main stage at Standon on Saturday.
Paloma Faith topped the Standon line-up on Friday night.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 3 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Weather warning for rain on the horizon after scorching heatwave
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 7 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 8 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 9 Tributes after Stevenage Forum co-founder dies
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
Roxy Music legend Bryan Ferry is due to close the main stage at Standon Lordship tonight (Sunday).