Pictures of George Ezra’s Standon Calling headline set
- Credit: Picture: KEVIN RICHARDS
Chart-topping singer George Ezra headlined Hertfordshire music festival Standon Calling last night.
The Shotgun star grew up just down the road from Standon Lordship in Hertford.
And Ezra wowed festival-goers at Standon Calling 2018 with a memorable homecoming set on Saturday night.
Fresh from his first number one single, Shotgun, and chart-topping album Staying at Tamara’s, he predictably performed his biggest hits, including the joyous Paradise and breakthrough track Budapest from debut album Wanted on Voyage.
Our photographer Kevin Richards caught George Ezra’s headline set. See his pictures here.
Californian rockers Black Rebel Motorcycle Club also played the main stage at Standon on Saturday.
Paloma Faith topped the Standon line-up on Friday night.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 8 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
Roxy Music legend Bryan Ferry is due to close the main stage at Standon Lordship tonight (Sunday).