Frozen, Mamma Mia! and Back To The Future feature in cinema under the stars weekend at Knebworth House
- Credit: Archant
Open air cinema returns to Knebworth House this weekend with a trio of crowd-pleasing movies under the stars at a stately home.
The Luna Cinema will be pitching up at the stately home for three film screenings over successive evenings.
Record-breaking Disney classic Frozen can be seen in the grounds of the landmark mansion on Friday night.
A huge hit with children, the singalong version encourages youngsters, and their parents, to Let It Go and join in with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, his reindeer Sven and, of course, snowman Olaf.
There’s a musical of a different variety on Saturday night with the Abba-inspired Mamma Mia! set to wow fans.
You may also want to watch:
Meryl Streep leads an all-star cast including Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgård, Julie Walters, Dominic Cooper and Amanda Seyfried in this feel-good romp.
The final Luna screening on Sunday will be time-travelling action-comedy Back to the Future, starring Michael J. Fox.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 6 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 7 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 Arlesey school recognised with prestigious inclusion award
- 10 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
Gates open at 6pm on each night, with the films starting around 7.30pm, depending on the conditions. Regular adult tickets cost £13.50, it’s £9 for children aged three to 15 years.
Visit www.thelunacinema.com for more details.