Former Inspiral Carpets frontman Tom Hingley in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
THE former frontman of one of Manchester’s most influential bands is performing at a Hitchin venue this weekend.
Tom Hingley, who was Inspiral Carpets’ vocalist, is set to perform at The Albert in Hitchin.
It’s clearly a popular venue for the Mancunian, who has appeared at the pub before, most recently in December.
Hingley enjoyed success with alternative rock group Inspiral Carpets, but is now flying solo and has made quite a name for himself on his own merits.
He’s currently touring the country on his solo acoustic tour, bringing the sounds of his heartfelt blues inspired songs to the crowds.
You may also want to watch:
Catch him in action, with support from Pete Guy, at the Walsworth Road venue on Sunday. Entry is free.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 3 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 4 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 5 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 8 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
- 9 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 10 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate