Former Inspiral Carpets frontman Tom Hingley in Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
THE former frontman of one of Manchester’s most influential bands is performing at a Hitchin venue this weekend.
Tom Hingley, who was Inspiral Carpets’ vocalist, is set to perform at The Albert in Hitchin.
It’s clearly a popular venue for the Mancunian, who has appeared at the pub before, most recently in December.
Hingley enjoyed success with alternative rock group Inspiral Carpets, but is now flying solo and has made quite a name for himself on his own merits.
He’s currently touring the country on his solo acoustic tour, bringing the sounds of his heartfelt blues inspired songs to the crowds.
Catch him in action, with support from Pete Guy, at the Walsworth Road venue on Sunday. Entry is free.
- 1 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 2 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 3 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 4 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 5 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 6 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 7 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Come on feel the noise: Tisdale excited to experience a first Stevenage home game
- 9 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 10 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week