7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Drew Beamer on Unsplash
Bottomless brunches provide a great way to meet up with friends and enjoy a special occasion, with an unlimited amount of food or drink involved.
Some venues take the meaning of a bottomless brunch very literally, providing an unlimited amount of breakfast-related foods.
Others, provide bottomless drinks, and the meaning of brunch has been forgotten, with the offer available throughout the day.
With so many to choose from, we've put together a list of some great bottomless brunches from across Hertfordshire.
1. Rump and Wade, Stevenage
Rump and Wade in Stevenage offers two separate types of bottomless brunch.
The first, at £30 per person, includes one dish from the brunch menu and unlimited toast, hot drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- 1 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 2 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 3 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 5 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 6 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 7 £3k thank you to Lister for pregnant wife's bleed on brain care
- 8 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 9 Award-winning Hitchin nursery celebrates bumper year for staff
- 10 Can you spot your school at Stevenage's Commonwealth Games Day?
Alternatively, the venue's "Bottomless Gin Brunch" offers unlimited single measures of any of the restaurant's gins.
This second offer comes at the price of £40 per person.
2. The Beech House, St Albans
A bottomless brunch with unlimited prosecco, craft beer, mimosas or coffee is available at The Beech House in St Albans.
The offer also includes one item from the restaurant's brunch menu.
This offer comes at the price of £30 per person.
Bottomless brunches are available at The Beech House daily until 4.00pm.
3. Two Willows, Welwyn Garden City
The Two Willows in Welwyn Garden City offers a "Boozy Bottomless Brunch" for the price of £25 per person.
The offer includes two hours of unlimited alcoholic or soft drinks.
One item from the pub's brunch menu is also included.
The venue's website describes the offer as "perfect for Lager Lovers, Cocktail Connoisseurs & Prosecco Passionates".
4. The Old Post Office, Stevenage
The Old Post Office in Stevenage offers a bottomless brunch every Saturday and Sunday.
Promising to be "the best bottomless brunch in Stevenage", 90 minutes of bottomless drinks are included.
One brunch dish is also provided, with the option of upgrading to a larger dish or burger.
These options are available from £20 per person.
5. Megan's at the Old Bell, St Albans
A bottomless brunch with unlimited prosecco for 90 minutes is available at Megan's at the Old Bell.
This offer is available on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays between 3.00pm and 6.30pm.
This bottomless brunch does not include food, but is available when purchasing a dish from the brunch or lunch menu.
The price for this offer is £20 per person.
6. The Attimore Hall, Welwyn Garden City
A bottomless brunch is served at The Attimore Hall, in Welwyn Garden City, between 10am and 2pm.
This includes a "generous" main meal from the brunch menu and bottomless prosecco.
This option comes at the price of £20 per person, and features two hours of unlimited drinking.
Multiple other options are available to upgrade for an extra £5 per head, including bottomless Peroni or Sex on the Beach cocktails.
7. Old Tom's, Hemel Hempstead
Old Tom's in Hemel Hempstead include a cheese and cured meats board in their bottomless brunch offering.
These are shared between two people, along with unlimited prosecco, mimosa or juice.
The bottomless brunch event at Old Tom's lasts for 90 minutes.
This offer comes at the price of £25 per person.