Folk legend Julie Felix in Baldock
- Credit: Archant
Julie Felix is set to appear at The Orange Tree on Wednesday, to showcase her strong distinctive voice and guitar playing.
The popular and much-loved entertainer has a string of credits to her name, with nine CDs, 16 LPs, four EPs and 21 singles.
She has also appeared alongside David Frost on TV and had her own series in the ‘60s and ‘70s.
Organiser Alan Hewson said: “She has continued to tour tirelessly and is still winning new friends with her warm inclusive performances.
“Miss this at your peril.”
You may also want to watch:
Music starts at 8.30pm at the ticket-only event.
To purchase tickets, call 01767 683583 or email email@example.com – they cost £15 per person, with concessions costing £12.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 5 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker