Ticket warning for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak this summer
- Credit: Tammy Marlar
Tickets are selling out for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak 2021.
The all-day folk and acoustic extravaganza will return to Hatfield Park this summer on Sunday, July 18.
Promoters today (June 2) warned that there are fewer than 50 tickets left for the Hertfordshire festival featuring Seasick Steve, Kate Rusby, The Young'uns, Sam Sweeney Band and Kitty Macfarlane.
The FBTO 2021 line-up also includes Skinny Lister, The Bookshop Band, and Katherine Priddy.
Last year's festival was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Organisers have introduced COVID-19 safety measures for this summer's spectacular.
The event's capacity will be reduced, hence why tickets are running out, and the arena size will be increased in order to ensure that everyone may sit in the festival site at a safe distance.
For more information on the festival's COVID-19 measures, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/festival-info/covid-19/
For tickets, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/tickets-shop
- 1 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 6 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 7 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 8 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled