Ticket warning for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak this summer
- Credit: Tammy Marlar
Tickets are selling out for Hatfield music festival Folk by the Oak 2021.
The all-day folk and acoustic extravaganza will return to Hatfield Park this summer on Sunday, July 18.
Promoters today (June 2) warned that there are fewer than 50 tickets left for the Hertfordshire festival featuring Seasick Steve, Kate Rusby, The Young'uns, Sam Sweeney Band and Kitty Macfarlane.
The FBTO 2021 line-up also includes Skinny Lister, The Bookshop Band, and Katherine Priddy.
Last year's festival was cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Organisers have introduced COVID-19 safety measures for this summer's spectacular.
The event's capacity will be reduced, hence why tickets are running out, and the arena size will be increased in order to ensure that everyone may sit in the festival site at a safe distance.
For more information on the festival's COVID-19 measures, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/festival-info/covid-19/
For tickets, visit www.folkbytheoak.com/tickets-shop
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after medical incident in town centre
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 GP surgery blamed for young cancer victim's late diagnosis
- 4 Two schools' birthday celebrations can finally go ahead
- 5 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 6 Elianna's leukaemia battle inspires family fun day
- 7 Community fieldwalking to uncover Hitchin's Roman ruins hailed 'huge success'
- 8 Revealed: Stevenage pantomime cast members announced for Aladdin at the Gordon Craig Theatre
- 9 Appeal after dog attack in Stevenage park
- 10 Man wanted for possession of offensive weapon