Fireworks at football club in Letchworth for Bonfire Night
- Credit: Alan Davies
Fireworks will light up the sky above the Herts FA County Football Ground in Letchworth this Bonfire Night.
The Letchworth & Baldock Lions Club’s 2017 fireworks display will take place on Sunday, November 5 at the football ground in Baldock Road.
Gates open and 5.30pm and the 33rd annual charity display starts at 7pm.
Hot food and a bar will be available for refreshments.
Advance tickets are £5 for adults and £4 for under-16s.
Tickets on the gate will cost £7 for adults and £6 for under-16s.
Tickets can be bought from David’s Bookshop, in Eastcheap, Letchworth town centre.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 3 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 4 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 5 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 6 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 7 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 8 Lloyds Bank in Letchworth to shut as closures announced across the UK
- 9 End of an era? Future of Crucial Crew scheme relies on new co-ordinators
- 10 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
There is a crowd limit, so pre-booking is advised.
• Visit www.letchworthandbaldocklions.co.uk/events for more details