Film Review: Tron Legacy 3D (PG):
Some of you may remember that this was a 1982 Disney sci-fi cult hit, and now the much awaited sequel has hit the big screen.
Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) was the world’s leading video game developer and disappeared 25 years ago.
But when his son Sam investigates a strange signal sent from his father, he is pulled into the same world that Kevin has been trapped in for the past few decades and the pair are re-united.
They find themselves embarking on a life and death journey across a visually stunning cyber universe, on a mission to survive.
Sci-fi fans and those who appreciate the use of special effects will enjoy this- although in parts it feels more like an updated remake than a sequel.
You may also want to watch:
Look out for the part where a modern day Jeff Bridges meets his magically de-aged younger self.
- 1 Staff member left shaken after attempted armed robbery at village store
- 2 'Staff working in schools are terrified' - headteacher pleads for COVID-19 vaccine
- 3 Dangerous rogue gas fitter handed suspended prison sentence
- 4 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 5 Body found in search for missing woman
- 6 Boxing promoter Frank Warren praises Stevenage's Lister Hospital staff after COVID-19 battle
- 7 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 8 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 9 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Stevenage FC provides new location for Feed Up Warm Up drop-in