Film Review: Tron Legacy 3D (PG):
Some of you may remember that this was a 1982 Disney sci-fi cult hit, and now the much awaited sequel has hit the big screen.
Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) was the world’s leading video game developer and disappeared 25 years ago.
But when his son Sam investigates a strange signal sent from his father, he is pulled into the same world that Kevin has been trapped in for the past few decades and the pair are re-united.
They find themselves embarking on a life and death journey across a visually stunning cyber universe, on a mission to survive.
Sci-fi fans and those who appreciate the use of special effects will enjoy this- although in parts it feels more like an updated remake than a sequel.
Look out for the part where a modern day Jeff Bridges meets his magically de-aged younger self.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 10 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase