Film Review: Tron Legacy 3D (PG):
Some of you may remember that this was a 1982 Disney sci-fi cult hit, and now the much awaited sequel has hit the big screen.
Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges) was the world’s leading video game developer and disappeared 25 years ago.
But when his son Sam investigates a strange signal sent from his father, he is pulled into the same world that Kevin has been trapped in for the past few decades and the pair are re-united.
They find themselves embarking on a life and death journey across a visually stunning cyber universe, on a mission to survive.
Sci-fi fans and those who appreciate the use of special effects will enjoy this- although in parts it feels more like an updated remake than a sequel.
You may also want to watch:
Look out for the part where a modern day Jeff Bridges meets his magically de-aged younger self.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 4 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 7 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
- 8 Arlesey school recognised with prestigious inclusion award
- 9 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys