Film Review: Megamind in 3D (PG):
Will Ferrell and Brad Pitt lend their voices in this fun animation.
Megamind (Ferrell) was born on a distant planet but sent to Earth as a baby. Raised as a social deviant, and with his only friend Minion by his side, he sets out to rival the young Metro Man (Pitt) who was also launched to Earth, possessing superhero talents.
Megamind, jealous of the attention his rival receives, sets out to become a supervillain to beat him and a botched plan one day succeeds in defeating his rival.
But things are not as good afterwards as he thought they would be, and Megamind ends up facing the prospect of saving the city.
Also featuring Tina Fey’s voice as vivacious reporter Roxanne, this is original, funny and actually quite clever.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 3 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 4 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 The hidden history of Hitchin's disappeared pubs