Elvis is in the (school) building
ELVIS will be in the building next weekend, teaming up with Dean Martin for a charity event.
Top tribute act Neil J Duncan will be at Barclay School in Stevenage, showcasing the many hits by Deano and The King.
The Las Vegas-style night is in aid of the Herts MS Therapy Centre in Letchworth – a charity close to organiser Richard McDowell’s heart, as his wife, Jackie, receives support there.
Richard promised a great night.
“Neil is an old school friend of mine, so I may easily be accused of bias, but he is genuinely one of the best Elvis and Dean Martin tribute artists you are ever likely to see,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“He has a terrific sense of humour and it’s not necessary to be a big fan to have a brilliant evening.”
Neil will open the show with crooner Deano at his laid back best, before cranking it up in the second half with the voice, looks, moves and stage presence of Memphis’ finest.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
“Neil is a truly gifted entertainer who intuitively understands how to win an audience’s affections with his charm and humour,” added Richard.
“A brilliant evening is absolutely guaranteed.”
Tickets, which cost �12, are available from Richard by calling 01438 221919 or 07749 713380.