Elvis is in the (school) building
ELVIS will be in the building next weekend, teaming up with Dean Martin for a charity event.
Top tribute act Neil J Duncan will be at Barclay School in Stevenage, showcasing the many hits by Deano and The King.
The Las Vegas-style night is in aid of the Herts MS Therapy Centre in Letchworth – a charity close to organiser Richard McDowell’s heart, as his wife, Jackie, receives support there.
Richard promised a great night.
“Neil is an old school friend of mine, so I may easily be accused of bias, but he is genuinely one of the best Elvis and Dean Martin tribute artists you are ever likely to see,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“He has a terrific sense of humour and it’s not necessary to be a big fan to have a brilliant evening.”
Neil will open the show with crooner Deano at his laid back best, before cranking it up in the second half with the voice, looks, moves and stage presence of Memphis’ finest.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts
“Neil is a truly gifted entertainer who intuitively understands how to win an audience’s affections with his charm and humour,” added Richard.
“A brilliant evening is absolutely guaranteed.”
Tickets, which cost �12, are available from Richard by calling 01438 221919 or 07749 713380.