Eat Static to land at Club85
A giant of the early rave scene will land in Hitchin next weekend.
Eat Static, who grew from the long psychedelic space rocking arms of Ozric Tentacles in the late 80s to become one of the leaders of the global techno and trance scene, will be at Club85 on Saturday night (December 17).
Renowned for their live sets complete with mega light show and glowing giant brain at hardcore raves in the early 90s, the band have gone on to release 13 albums over 22 years while continuing to gig worldwide.
Support at the Attic Promotions event is from long-standing techno DJ Tribaleditor.
Tickets are �15 and we’ve got a pair to give away – just tell us the name of the band’s first album, released on their Alien Records label.
You may also want to watch:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘eat static’ in the subject field and include a phone number and we will get one of our beautiful assistants to draw a correct one out of a cap.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 3 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Weather warning for rain on the horizon after scorching heatwave
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 7 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 8 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 9 Tributes after Stevenage Forum co-founder dies
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?