Eat Static to land at Club85
A giant of the early rave scene will land in Hitchin next weekend.
Eat Static, who grew from the long psychedelic space rocking arms of Ozric Tentacles in the late 80s to become one of the leaders of the global techno and trance scene, will be at Club85 on Saturday night (December 17).
Renowned for their live sets complete with mega light show and glowing giant brain at hardcore raves in the early 90s, the band have gone on to release 13 albums over 22 years while continuing to gig worldwide.
Support at the Attic Promotions event is from long-standing techno DJ Tribaleditor.
Tickets are �15 and we’ve got a pair to give away – just tell us the name of the band’s first album, released on their Alien Records label.
Email email@example.com with ‘eat static’ in the subject field and include a phone number and we will get one of our beautiful assistants to draw a correct one out of a cap.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 3 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 4 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 10 Vegan market returns for final 2021 trade with festive twist