Eat Static to land at Club85
A giant of the early rave scene will land in Hitchin next weekend.
Eat Static, who grew from the long psychedelic space rocking arms of Ozric Tentacles in the late 80s to become one of the leaders of the global techno and trance scene, will be at Club85 on Saturday night (December 17).
Renowned for their live sets complete with mega light show and glowing giant brain at hardcore raves in the early 90s, the band have gone on to release 13 albums over 22 years while continuing to gig worldwide.
Support at the Attic Promotions event is from long-standing techno DJ Tribaleditor.
Tickets are �15 and we’ve got a pair to give away – just tell us the name of the band’s first album, released on their Alien Records label.
You may also want to watch:
Email email@example.com with ‘eat static’ in the subject field and include a phone number and we will get one of our beautiful assistants to draw a correct one out of a cap.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 5 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 9 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers