DVD Review: Toy Story 3 (U):
The Toy Story animations are still going strong, and the third instalment will not disappoint the children or adults.
Andy is now all grown up, and preparing to leave for college. And the last thing a college boy wants to do is take all his toys with him- so he leaves them behind.
Upset but determined to move on, the toys end up at a nursery nearby, but all is not as it seems.
The favourites return, with Buzz Lightyear and Woody providing thrills, laughter and entertainment the whole way through. There are also some new faces, including Barbie, a seemingly friendly purple bear and an incredibly creepy baby doll.
This is just as entertaining as its predecessors, and as well as the humour there are some surprisingly tear jerking moments. One for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 10 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people