DVD Review: Toy Story 3 (U):
The Toy Story animations are still going strong, and the third instalment will not disappoint the children or adults.
Andy is now all grown up, and preparing to leave for college. And the last thing a college boy wants to do is take all his toys with him- so he leaves them behind.
Upset but determined to move on, the toys end up at a nursery nearby, but all is not as it seems.
The favourites return, with Buzz Lightyear and Woody providing thrills, laughter and entertainment the whole way through. There are also some new faces, including Barbie, a seemingly friendly purple bear and an incredibly creepy baby doll.
This is just as entertaining as its predecessors, and as well as the humour there are some surprisingly tear jerking moments. One for everyone.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 7 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 8 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?