DVD Review: Sex And The City 2 (15):
The four glam New Yorkers are back with more outfits, shoes and cocktails than ever.
Life is getting a little hum-drum for Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte, so they decide head off to Abu Dhabi for a week of decadance.
We see camel rides, market day trips and the return of Aiden to the screen and of course, plenty of laughs and scandal.
A scattering of cameos complete the film, with Liza Minelli and Miley Cyrus both appearing in the mix.
It’s not as good as its predecessor, but fans of the series will not be disappointed. Perfect for a girlie night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 6 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 7 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 8 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 9 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 10 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal