DVD Review: Sex And The City 2 (15):
The four glam New Yorkers are back with more outfits, shoes and cocktails than ever.
Life is getting a little hum-drum for Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte, so they decide head off to Abu Dhabi for a week of decadance.
We see camel rides, market day trips and the return of Aiden to the screen and of course, plenty of laughs and scandal.
A scattering of cameos complete the film, with Liza Minelli and Miley Cyrus both appearing in the mix.
It’s not as good as its predecessor, but fans of the series will not be disappointed. Perfect for a girlie night.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 8 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire