DVD Review: Legion (15)
God, angels, zombies and a diner full of misfits sadly doesn’t add up to the Apocalyptic premise
When God finally gets the hump with humanity and sends his angels to trigger the Apocalypse, a bunch of strangers stuck in a Mojave desert diner become the last hope for mankind.
Don’t think fluffy wings and harps, think zombies - demonic grannies, limb-stretching psycho-freaks and killer cherubs who all want to finish the bunch of misfits off.
But the diners are not alone – they have one renegade angel covering their collective back – an uzi-toting Archangel Michael.
Sadly not the fun premise it sounds - it’s the end of the world, and it’s bad.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 9 6 things to do in North Herts during the summer holidays
- 10 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter