DVD Review: Legion (15)
God, angels, zombies and a diner full of misfits sadly doesn’t add up to the Apocalyptic premise
When God finally gets the hump with humanity and sends his angels to trigger the Apocalypse, a bunch of strangers stuck in a Mojave desert diner become the last hope for mankind.
Don’t think fluffy wings and harps, think zombies - demonic grannies, limb-stretching psycho-freaks and killer cherubs who all want to finish the bunch of misfits off.
But the diners are not alone – they have one renegade angel covering their collective back – an uzi-toting Archangel Michael.
Sadly not the fun premise it sounds - it’s the end of the world, and it’s bad.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 3 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 4 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 5 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 6 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 7 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 8 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 9 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam