DVD Review: Legion (15)
God, angels, zombies and a diner full of misfits sadly doesn’t add up to the Apocalyptic premise
When God finally gets the hump with humanity and sends his angels to trigger the Apocalypse, a bunch of strangers stuck in a Mojave desert diner become the last hope for mankind.
Don’t think fluffy wings and harps, think zombies - demonic grannies, limb-stretching psycho-freaks and killer cherubs who all want to finish the bunch of misfits off.
But the diners are not alone – they have one renegade angel covering their collective back – an uzi-toting Archangel Michael.
Sadly not the fun premise it sounds - it’s the end of the world, and it’s bad.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 5 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 6 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 7 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
- 8 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 9 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 10 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses