DVD Review: Hot Tub Time Machine (15)
Porky’s meets Back To The Future in this riotous time-travel comedy
Three former best friends are reunited when a drunken mishap is mistaken for a suicide attempt.
On a mission to get over their various mid-life crises the trio (and a tag along nephew) get whammed in a hot tub at the ski resort they hung at in their youth.
But the morning after they find they have more than hangovers to deal with when they wake up back in 1986. After the initial shock and confusion the friends find this is their big chance to fix all their problems – if they dare.
Gross-out, very funny time-travel comedy with John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke fizzing as the four amiable friends lost in time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 8 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 9 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys