DVD Review: Hot Tub Time Machine (15)
Porky’s meets Back To The Future in this riotous time-travel comedy
Three former best friends are reunited when a drunken mishap is mistaken for a suicide attempt.
On a mission to get over their various mid-life crises the trio (and a tag along nephew) get whammed in a hot tub at the ski resort they hung at in their youth.
But the morning after they find they have more than hangovers to deal with when they wake up back in 1986. After the initial shock and confusion the friends find this is their big chance to fix all their problems – if they dare.
Gross-out, very funny time-travel comedy with John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke fizzing as the four amiable friends lost in time.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 10 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase