DVD Review: Hot Tub Time Machine (15)
Porky’s meets Back To The Future in this riotous time-travel comedy
Three former best friends are reunited when a drunken mishap is mistaken for a suicide attempt.
On a mission to get over their various mid-life crises the trio (and a tag along nephew) get whammed in a hot tub at the ski resort they hung at in their youth.
But the morning after they find they have more than hangovers to deal with when they wake up back in 1986. After the initial shock and confusion the friends find this is their big chance to fix all their problems – if they dare.
Gross-out, very funny time-travel comedy with John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke fizzing as the four amiable friends lost in time.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 4 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage