DVD Review: Furry Vengeance (PG)
It maybe furry, but it sure ain’t funny.
When an entrepreneur decides he wants to rip up an Oregon forest and replace it with a forest-themed shopping mall, the woodland animals decide to fight back.
Led by a demented racoon, the bunch of CGI critters take out their vengeance on a clueless businessman (Brendan Fraser) as they bite, crap, urinate and otherwise repel him back to the city.
Hideously acted, moronic, and with a green message so hectoring it’s like being hit by an unhappy polar bear, this is one for the little-uns only.
Turn on, and do not turn back.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 CCTV appeal after window smashed at bowls club