DVD Review: Furry Vengeance (PG)
It maybe furry, but it sure ain’t funny.
When an entrepreneur decides he wants to rip up an Oregon forest and replace it with a forest-themed shopping mall, the woodland animals decide to fight back.
Led by a demented racoon, the bunch of CGI critters take out their vengeance on a clueless businessman (Brendan Fraser) as they bite, crap, urinate and otherwise repel him back to the city.
Hideously acted, moronic, and with a green message so hectoring it’s like being hit by an unhappy polar bear, this is one for the little-uns only.
Turn on, and do not turn back.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 10 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats