DVD Review: Astro Boy
Astro Boy (PG)
IN a future city where robots and humans coexist in a segregated society, a top scientist mourning the loss of his dead son creates a robot boy in his image.
Powered by mysterious “blue energy” the little robot has super-strength, x-ray vision and the ability to fly.
But when the city’s mayor wants to use Astro Boy’s powers for his own corrupt ends, the boy robot is forced to go on the run.
Helped by new human friends, AB hides his real powers, until he must return to Metro City to help his family.
You may also want to watch:
Great-looking CGI adventure with a clunky moral message.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth