Duo’s work on show
TWO artists are displaying their work at Hitchin Museum and Art Gallery. Anne Songhurst s still life paintings have the classic timeless quality of a moment caught and suspended in time – her fruits will never decay, her silver will never tarnish. Krysia
TWO artists are displaying their work at Hitchin Museum and Art Gallery.
Anne Songhurst's still life paintings have the classic timeless quality of a moment caught and suspended in time - her fruits will never decay, her silver will never tarnish.
Krysia Michna-Nowak's work is often stylised and very decorative.
She tries to capture the mood of a moment in her figures and people.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is already open and runs until February 17. Admission is free.
- 1 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 2 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 5 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 8 Vandals 'jump on car' causing damage in Letchworth
- 9 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 10 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut