Duo in tune
MUSICIANS Andrew Hubbard and Richard Stark will be performing in a classical concert at St Mary s Church in Hitchin. Andrew is a talented pianist and violinist and performed at the BAFTAs in 2002. He is currently playing in Phantom of the Opera in the Wes
MUSICIANS Andrew Hubbard and Richard Stark will be performing in a classical concert at St Mary's Church in Hitchin.
Andrew is a talented pianist and violinist and performed at the BAFTAs in 2002.
He is currently playing in Phantom of the Opera in the West End.
As well as violin pieces, such as the theme from Schindler's List, Andrew's performance will include Brahms' Rhapsody in G Minor and Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
You may also want to watch:
Singer Richard Stark will be performing popular songs such as Bring Him Home from the musical Les Miserables and You Raise Me Up, made famous by Josh Groben.
Richard will also be performing some demanding classical pieces, including work by Mozart, Verdi and Schubert.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 9 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 10 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
Also performing in the recital is clarinettist Mary Hiles and tuba player Stephen Stribbling.
The recital will take place at 7.30pm on Saturday, April 14.
Tickets, at £10 or £8 for concessions, can be purchased from the Hitchin Initiative - next to the concert venue - or by calling 01234 307708 or 07903 555705.
Wine and nibbles will be served during the interval and CDs will be available to buy.