Duo in tune
MUSICIANS Andrew Hubbard and Richard Stark will be performing in a classical concert at St Mary s Church in Hitchin. Andrew is a talented pianist and violinist and performed at the BAFTAs in 2002. He is currently playing in Phantom of the Opera in the Wes
MUSICIANS Andrew Hubbard and Richard Stark will be performing in a classical concert at St Mary's Church in Hitchin.
Andrew is a talented pianist and violinist and performed at the BAFTAs in 2002.
He is currently playing in Phantom of the Opera in the West End.
As well as violin pieces, such as the theme from Schindler's List, Andrew's performance will include Brahms' Rhapsody in G Minor and Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.
You may also want to watch:
Singer Richard Stark will be performing popular songs such as Bring Him Home from the musical Les Miserables and You Raise Me Up, made famous by Josh Groben.
Richard will also be performing some demanding classical pieces, including work by Mozart, Verdi and Schubert.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 NHS staff offered free massages as thank you for pandemic efforts
Also performing in the recital is clarinettist Mary Hiles and tuba player Stephen Stribbling.
The recital will take place at 7.30pm on Saturday, April 14.
Tickets, at £10 or £8 for concessions, can be purchased from the Hitchin Initiative - next to the concert venue - or by calling 01234 307708 or 07903 555705.
Wine and nibbles will be served during the interval and CDs will be available to buy.