Dreadzone back at Club85
Reggae stars Dreadzone make their annual stop off at Club85 this weekend.
The eclectic dub-reggae-techno-rock act, favourites of John Peel and big jumpered, dreadlocked fans everywhere will be at the Hitchin venue on Saturday.
Renowned for their second album Second Light (Peel ranked it in his top 50), the group released a best-of last year – The Good, The Bad And The Dread - with tracks from their six studio albums.
Stevenage’s GoldDust and Luton’s Shabby Tinkerz are in support.
Tickets are �15, but we’ve got a pair to give away to one lucky monkey who can name Dreadzone’s first album.
You may also want to watch:
Send your answers with Dread Comp in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 3 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 4 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 5 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 9 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 10 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?