Dreadzone back at Club85
Reggae stars Dreadzone make their annual stop off at Club85 this weekend.
The eclectic dub-reggae-techno-rock act, favourites of John Peel and big jumpered, dreadlocked fans everywhere will be at the Hitchin venue on Saturday.
Renowned for their second album Second Light (Peel ranked it in his top 50), the group released a best-of last year – The Good, The Bad And The Dread - with tracks from their six studio albums.
Stevenage’s GoldDust and Luton’s Shabby Tinkerz are in support.
Tickets are �15, but we’ve got a pair to give away to one lucky monkey who can name Dreadzone’s first album.
Send your answers with Dread Comp in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin