Dreadzone back at Club85
Reggae stars Dreadzone make their annual stop off at Club85 this weekend.
The eclectic dub-reggae-techno-rock act, favourites of John Peel and big jumpered, dreadlocked fans everywhere will be at the Hitchin venue on Saturday.
Renowned for their second album Second Light (Peel ranked it in his top 50), the group released a best-of last year – The Good, The Bad And The Dread - with tracks from their six studio albums.
Stevenage’s GoldDust and Luton’s Shabby Tinkerz are in support.
Tickets are �15, but we’ve got a pair to give away to one lucky monkey who can name Dreadzone’s first album.
You may also want to watch:
Send your answers with Dread Comp in the subject field to email@example.com
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 3 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 4 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 5 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 6 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 7 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 8 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 Stevenage and Jack Smith still aiming for strong finish to season despite Mansfield frustrations