Double the laughs at comedy club offering
A TRULY international bill comes to Hitchin and Letchworth GC this weekend as The Lastminutecomedy Club return with their monthly offering.
American Dave Fulton will headline both shows as he makes a return trip to North Herts after a two-year sabbatical, aiming to “bring everyone into the same mental picture verbally.”
The Seattle-born comedian will be joined by Scottish comedy legend “Parrot”, who will be taking the audience under his comedy wing in a rare sojourn South of the border.
Paul B. Edwards will comepere both evenings following a sell-out run at The Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
The opening night will be held at Woodside Hall in Hitchin on Friday, September 10, followed by a repeat performance at Letchworth Arts Centre, Letchworth GC, on Saturday.
Doors open at 7.30pm both on Friday and Saturday with tickets priced at �10 or �8 members. Call 01462 670788 to book.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 3 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 4 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 7 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 8 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?