Double the laughs at comedy club offering
A TRULY international bill comes to Hitchin and Letchworth GC this weekend as The Lastminutecomedy Club return with their monthly offering.
American Dave Fulton will headline both shows as he makes a return trip to North Herts after a two-year sabbatical, aiming to “bring everyone into the same mental picture verbally.”
The Seattle-born comedian will be joined by Scottish comedy legend “Parrot”, who will be taking the audience under his comedy wing in a rare sojourn South of the border.
Paul B. Edwards will comepere both evenings following a sell-out run at The Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
The opening night will be held at Woodside Hall in Hitchin on Friday, September 10, followed by a repeat performance at Letchworth Arts Centre, Letchworth GC, on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm both on Friday and Saturday with tickets priced at �10 or �8 members. Call 01462 670788 to book.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 5 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker