Double the laughs at comedy club offering
A TRULY international bill comes to Hitchin and Letchworth GC this weekend as The Lastminutecomedy Club return with their monthly offering.
American Dave Fulton will headline both shows as he makes a return trip to North Herts after a two-year sabbatical, aiming to “bring everyone into the same mental picture verbally.”
The Seattle-born comedian will be joined by Scottish comedy legend “Parrot”, who will be taking the audience under his comedy wing in a rare sojourn South of the border.
Paul B. Edwards will comepere both evenings following a sell-out run at The Edinburgh Festival Fringe in August.
The opening night will be held at Woodside Hall in Hitchin on Friday, September 10, followed by a repeat performance at Letchworth Arts Centre, Letchworth GC, on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm both on Friday and Saturday with tickets priced at �10 or �8 members. Call 01462 670788 to book.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 4 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?