Craig Charles set for Chic Bar set
- Credit: Archant
A HEADY mix of funk and soul will be the theme for the night at a Hitchin venue, with a familiar face hitting the decks.
Chic Bar welcomes Craig Charles, of Corrie fame, next week.
But there’s much more to Craig than meets the eye, with the experienced club DJ knowing how to get the crowds going with his sets.
And there’s more to look forward to as well, as support on the night comes in the form of local legend DJ Roch.
It’s a rescheduled gig – Craig was meant to be playing in December but had to pull out because of flu.
Jamie Costello, from Chic Bar, said: “This is Craig’s second visit to the bar, with the last one sold out.
“He is a massive personality behind the decks, never a dull moment and people go mad for him. It’s funk and soul all night with support from local hero DJ Roch.”
- 1 Teenager was ‘murdered on way home from prom’ in Stevenage
- 2 Eighteen-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder in Stevenage
- 3 Police cordon in place after man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Stevenage
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 7 See inside this stunning £1.15m Grade II listed barn conversion
- 8 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
Doors open at 9pm next Friday, going right into the early hours of Saturday.
Tickets cost £15, and are available from Chic, David’s Music Shop, and Farleys.
The set is all part of the club’s new look Fridays.