Common People 90s indie night to be held in Hitchin
- Credit: 90s Indie Night
If you love 90s indie music, head over to Hitchin Town Hall this weekend.
Music by Oasis, Shed Seven, Pulp, Blur and The Bluetones can all be heard at the Brand Street venue on Saturday, September 7 at the latest Common People event.
The evening will feature DJs Ed The Saint, Colin Toms and Sarah Clarke, and expect to hear everything from Beastie Boys to Carter, Blur to Beck, The Charlatans to the Chemical Brothers, Cure to Cypress Hill, and Suede to The Wonder Stuff.
Organiser Jon Prayer said: "We will be playing all the indie anthems you remember from the 90s plus all those forgotten classics.
"Expect tracks from the likes of Nirvana, Blur, Cypress Hill, Carter, Primal Scream. Basically if it's danceable, it's in."
You may also want to watch:
Promoters are also donating 10 per cent of proceeds to charity Helping Herts Homeless. Doors open at 8pm and the night finishes at 1am.
For more information, visit www.indienights.co.uk
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown
- 9 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
- 10 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?