Common People 90s indie night to be held in Hitchin
- Credit: 90s Indie Night
If you love 90s indie music, head over to Hitchin Town Hall this weekend.
Music by Oasis, Shed Seven, Pulp, Blur and The Bluetones can all be heard at the Brand Street venue on Saturday, September 7 at the latest Common People event.
The evening will feature DJs Ed The Saint, Colin Toms and Sarah Clarke, and expect to hear everything from Beastie Boys to Carter, Blur to Beck, The Charlatans to the Chemical Brothers, Cure to Cypress Hill, and Suede to The Wonder Stuff.
Organiser Jon Prayer said: "We will be playing all the indie anthems you remember from the 90s plus all those forgotten classics.
"Expect tracks from the likes of Nirvana, Blur, Cypress Hill, Carter, Primal Scream. Basically if it's danceable, it's in."
You may also want to watch:
Promoters are also donating 10 per cent of proceeds to charity Helping Herts Homeless. Doors open at 8pm and the night finishes at 1am.
For more information, visit www.indienights.co.uk
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition