Comic escape to Hitchin
GET ready to laugh your socks off at the Hitchin Comedy Club as three talented comics get together for a night of side-splitting stand up. Nick Page – presenter of the BBC s Escape to the Country – turned professional four months after his first open mic
GET ready to laugh your socks off at the Hitchin Comedy Club as three talented comics get together for a night of side-splitting stand up.
Nick Page - presenter of the BBC's Escape to the Country - turned professional four months after his first open mic night and now performs all over the country.
A mixture of storytelling and cynical observation, Nick draws on his own experiences to get people giggling.
Joining Nick is rock 'n' roll poet and comic genius, Paul B Edwards, who looks set to go down a storm with his combination of jokes, songs and poetry.
Paul, who has appeared on Channel 4's The Big Breakfast, is well-known for his sing-along songs and audience participation and even has a moving tribute to Hitchin up his sleeve.
To complete the set, Alex Horne will be unleashing his sharp wit and twisted logic on a captive audience.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 3 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 4 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 5 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 6 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 7 Letchworth Outdoor Pool suffers two break-ins ahead of opening
- 8 A505 driver left with serious injuries after car leaves road near Hitchin
- 9 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 10 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
Alex currently appears in the top comedy clubs, pubs and theatres all over Britain including Jongleurs, The Comedy Store and the West End's Soho Theatre.
This laughter-packed night takes place tomorrow (Friday) at the Woodside Theatre, Hitchin and tickets are £8 or £6 for members.
Doors open at 7.30 and the show starts at 8.30.