Comet country gig guide: Mar 29 - Apr 7
Thursday March 29 * Rotating Leslie, Time To Run – The Red Hart, Hitchin. * Envoy – Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC. * Paul James – The Three Horseshoes, Willian. * Butterfly Blues – The Red Lion, Stevenage. * Mr Rainmaker – Red Lion, Biggleswade, 9pm, free.
Thursday March 29
* Rotating Leslie, Time To Run - The Red Hart, Hitchin.
* Envoy - Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
* Paul James - The Three Horseshoes, Willian.
You may also want to watch:
* Butterfly Blues - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Mr Rainmaker - Red Lion, Biggleswade, 9pm, free.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 3 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 4 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 The hidden history of Hitchin's disappeared pubs
Friday March 30
* The Donkeys - Vincents Bar, Stevenage.
* Arrows Lounge - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Scar My Eyes, Ioneyes, Hekz, Sacred Mother Tongue - The Phoenix, Hitchin.
* Club Vibrations featuring Look See Proof, The Runners, Violet Martinez - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45-12pm, £5.
* Unicorn Ceilidhs presents Laughing Gravy - Town Hall, Hitchin, 7.30-11.30pm, £8 (£4 for under-14s).
* Nearly Dan (Steely Dan tribute band) - The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7.30pm, £11 adv, £13 on the door.
Saturday March 31
* Tacky Tigers - Vincents Bar, Stevenage.
* Replicant - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Abba Mia (Abba tribute) - Man In The Moon, Stevenage.
* Lacienda Nights presents Filthy Youth, Grams, Black Tricks and Riot TV- Letchworth Arts Centre, 7pm, £5.
* Players - The Wilbury, Letchworth GC.
* TheTrypamine.org presents Huw Lloyd-Langton, Litmus, Omnia Opera - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45-12pm, £6.
* The Lost Boys - The Peartree, Stevenage, 9-11pm.
* Squeezed Unplugged - The Victoria, Hitchin, 8.30pm, free.
* Triangle Festival benefit gig with Swamis, Gemma and Mark Matthews - Molly Malones, Hitchin, 9pm, free.
* Hub Whitley - Red Lion, Biggleswade, 9pm, free.
* Pete Webb sings Elvis - The Old George, Ickleford, 8pm.
Sunday April 1
* Eclectic Mix featuring 2 Feet Wide - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45-11pm, £3
* 491 Blues - The Royal Oak, Stevenage, 8:30pm, free.
* Roadhouse - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Cathryn Craig and Brian Willoughby, Al and The Firecats - Hitchin Folk Club, The Sun Hotel, Hitchin.
Monday April 2
* Ad-Hoc Jazz Combo - Pizza Express, Hitchin.
Tuesday April 3
* Charlotte Collingwood - The Well, Hitchin.
Wednesday April 4
* Baldock and Letchworth Folk Club presents Isambarde - The Orange Tree, Baldock, 8pm.
Thursday April 5
* Grimley Fiendish - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Look At It Go!, The Scratch - Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
* Egg And Bacon Band - The Red Lion, Biggleswade.
* Maxwells Hammer and Smith - The Three Horseshoes, Willian.
Friday April 6
* Metal Night - The Phoenix, Hitchin.
* Fields - David's Music Shop, Letchworth GC.
* Sinister Promotions present Ella and Blue Print to a Downfall, Scream! Shout! Say Nothing - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45-12pm, £5
* Spare Parts - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
* The Goodges - The Red Lion, Biggleswade.
* Cool Latin jazz (Pink Champagne night) - Hitchin Town Football Club, tickets in advance only, 01462 431206, 07977 698892.
Saturday April 7
* Cellar Door, A Thousand Suns, Impersonals and special guests - The Phoenix, Hitchin.
* Pantera Plan - The Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Squeezed Unplugged - The Poachers, Stevenage.
* Bootleg Zoo - The Wilbury, Letchworth GC.
* Cabaret night featuring Paul Neon and The Saints, comedian Tony Fields - Four Emblems, Letchworth GC, £5.
* Butterfly - The Red Lion, Biggleswade.
* Shaun's Live Jukebox - Rose and Crown, Aston, 8.30pm, free.