Comet country gig guide Jan 24 - Feb 3
Thursday January 24 * New Town Centres – The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC. * 2AM – The Three Horseshoes, Willian. * Shady Deal – Red Lion, Stevenage. * American Spirit – Postels Club, Stevenage. * Maxwell s Hammer and Smith – Red Lion, Biggleswade. Saturd
Thursday January 24
* New Town Centres - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
* 2AM - The Three Horseshoes, Willian.
* Shady Deal - Red Lion, Stevenage.
You may also want to watch:
* American Spirit - Postels Club, Stevenage.
* Maxwell's Hammer and Smith - Red Lion, Biggleswade.
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 3 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 4 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 5 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 6 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 7 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 8 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 9 Stevenage and Jack Smith still aiming for strong finish to season despite Mansfield frustrations
- 10 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
Saturday January 26
* Full Circle - Red Lion, Biggleswade.
* Lacienda Night - The Arts Centre, Letchworth GC.
* Joan Of Arc, The Summons - Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Rock 'n' roll with The Rapides - The Vincent Bar, Stevenage.
* Vanilla Nightmare, Art Of Opposition, Spiked, Access Ahead - The Arts Centre, Letchworth GC, 16+, 7.30pm, £3.
* The Rock Factor - Green Man, Ickleford.
* The Lost Boys - Our Mutual Friend, Stevenage.
* The Judders, The Billy Hunts, Cheezy And The Helmets, Chron Gen - The Ivy Leaf Club, Langford, 7pm.
* Head Honcho - Coach and Horses, Stevenage.
* Beetroot - Pig and Whistle, Aston, 8.30pm.
Sunday January 27
* Superhands - Yates, Stevenage, 8pm.
Thursday January 31
* Tom Williams - Postels Club, Stevenage.
* Metal night with Farewell City - Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Robots In Disguise, Daggers - Club 85, Hitchin, 16+, £8.
* Chris Phillips Band - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC.
* Toucan, Tony, plus a mega jam session - The Three Horseshoes, Willian.
* Texas Flyers - Red Lion, Biggleswade.
Friday February 1
* Reggie - Bucks Head, Little Wymondley.
* Liquid Metal Men - Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Bandango presents Rotating Leslie, Sukie, The Guildean gang and Little Thief - Club 85, Hitchin, £5.
* Live Wire (AC/DC tribute) - The Plinston, Letchworth GC, 7.30pm, £11 advance, £13 on the door.
Saturday February 2
* The Reserves - Plume of Feathers, Little Wymondley, 9pm.
* The Pretenderers - Red Lion, Stevenage.
* White Light - Red Lion, Biggleswade.
* A concert in aid of Stop The Traffik featuring ISayWeStealThisTV, Intermission, Primary School Drop Outs and Cosmic Blaze - St Hugh & St John's Church, Stevenage, 6.30pm, tickets £1.
* Mighty Wonderfuls - The Engine, Baldock, 9-11.30pm, free.
Sunday February 3
* Blues at The Red presents The Sharpees - Red Lion, Stevenage.
Thursday February 7
* Arizona Flame - Postels Club, Stevenage.
* Metal Night - Red Lion, Stevenage.
* Little Alaskan Workshop, Vanilla Nightmare - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC, 8pm, free.
* Hub Whipley - Red Lion, Biggleswade.