Comet country gig guide
Thursday March 23 * Loose Threads – The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC, 8pm. * Pony Express Club presents Sunset Trio – Postels Club, Stevenage. * Dining With Sharks – The Red Lion, Stevenage, 9pm. * Kick Back with Karmadillo, Sean Taylor, Tim Cochrane – The
Thursday March 23
* Loose Threads - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC, 8pm.
* Pony Express Club presents Sunset Trio - Postels Club, Stevenage.
* Dining With Sharks - The Red Lion, Stevenage, 9pm.
* Kick Back with Karmadillo, Sean Taylor, Tim Cochrane - The Silver Moon, Hitchin, 8pm.
* Black Dawn, Intuition, The Art of Opposition, The Liabilities - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45pm, £3.
- 1 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
Friday March 24
* The Led Zeppelin Story - Bedford Corn Exchange, 8pm, £12.
* Coarse, Gain, New Tones - Bedford Rugby Club, Bedford, £4.
* Escape 1942, Meet John Doe, The Waterfront - Club 85, Hitchin. 7.45pm, £4.
* Pristine Rebellion - The Red Lion, Stevenage, 9pm.
* The Spikedrivers - The Gordon Arms, Bedford, 8pm, £5/£8.
* Mel Harris - Squirrel Tavern, Stevenage.
Saturday March 25
* St Albans Arts presents The Guy Tortora Band - Maltings Arts Theatre, St Albans, 8.30pm, £12.50/£10.
* Walkern Music presents Roadhouse - Walkern Sports Club, 8pm, £10/£12.
* The Waterfront, Her Words Kill, Cool Ethan - Hitchin Town Football Club, Hitchin.
* Bad Manners, The New Town Centres - The Doctor's Tonic, Welwyn GC, 8pm, £12.
* Blood Safari, The Kramers - The Phoenix, Hitchin, 7.30pm, £3.
* Queer State presents The Flesh Happening, Passive Agression, James Holland - Club 85, Hitchin. 7.45pm, £4.
* Hardware - The Red Lion, Stevenage, 9pm.
* Hooverhead - Coach and Horses, Stevenage, 9pm.
Sunday March 26
* The Levellers - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £16 in advance.
* Shorty's Sunday Sessions present Amanaboutadog plus open mic - Shorty's Sports Bar, Stevenage.
* Hitchin Folk Club presents Emily Smith Band - The Sun Hotel, Hitchin.
* Songwriter presents Simon Scardanelli, Kandida, Daniel Rachel - Club 85, Hitchin, 7.45pm, £3.
Tuesday March 28
* The Manfreds - Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, 7.45pm, £16.50.
* Acoustic Stage presents Spin - The Silver Moon, Hitchin, 8pm.
* Seth Lakeman, Dan Donnelly - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £10/£11.
* Cool Ethan - The Cock and Bull, Luton.
Wednesday March 29
* Red Stripe Band Competition - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £5.
* Baldock and Letchworth Folk Club present Songs and Session - The Orange Tree, Baldock, 8.30pm.
Thursday March 30
* Black Pepper - The Arena Tavern, Letchworth GC, 8pm.
* Kick Back featuring Stuart Bruce, Jack Names, The Planets - The Silver Moon, Hitchin, 8pm.
* The Mighty Wonderfuls - CIU Club, Stevenage.
* Graham Coxon, Duels, Reunion Square - The Junction, Cambridge, 7pm, £14.
* Campbells Country - Postels Club, Stevenage.