Comedy feast in Hitchin and Letchworth
A TWO-DAY feast of comedy comes to North Herts this weekend.
The Lastminutecomedy Club returns to Hitchin and Letchworth GC with Rob Heeney from the Isle Of Man, Dutchman Wouter Meijs and Chris Purchase making the short trip from Milton Keynes to take to the stage.
Regular compere Paul B Edwards will be introducing them to the audience at Woodside Hall, Hitchin, on Friday and the Letchworth Arts Centre the following night and they all make repeat appearances at the area’s longest running comedy show.
Doors for both gigs open at 7.30pm with the first performance kicking off at 8.30pm.
Tickets are �10 or �8 for members on the door and are available in advance for the Letchworth GC show on 01462 670788 between 10am and 3pm Monday to Saturday or by dropping in the Arts Centre cafe itself.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.lastminutecomedy.com or call Paul on 07939 081391.
- 1 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 2 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 5 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 App launched to promote shopping at local businesses
- 8 Vandals 'jump on car' causing damage in Letchworth
- 9 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 10 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut