Comedy feast in Hitchin and Letchworth
A TWO-DAY feast of comedy comes to North Herts this weekend.
The Lastminutecomedy Club returns to Hitchin and Letchworth GC with Rob Heeney from the Isle Of Man, Dutchman Wouter Meijs and Chris Purchase making the short trip from Milton Keynes to take to the stage.
Regular compere Paul B Edwards will be introducing them to the audience at Woodside Hall, Hitchin, on Friday and the Letchworth Arts Centre the following night and they all make repeat appearances at the area’s longest running comedy show.
Doors for both gigs open at 7.30pm with the first performance kicking off at 8.30pm.
Tickets are �10 or �8 for members on the door and are available in advance for the Letchworth GC show on 01462 670788 between 10am and 3pm Monday to Saturday or by dropping in the Arts Centre cafe itself.
For more information visit www.lastminutecomedy.com or call Paul on 07939 081391.
- 1 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 2 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 3 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 4 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 5 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed
- 6 Council to build new car park to improve entrance into town
- 7 Stevenage siblings launch funeral fundraiser following Covid death of mum at 47
- 8 ATM stolen during ram raid at Baldock store
- 9 'Keep us safe' - schoolchildren's plea for crossing at Norton demonstration
- 10 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons