Comedy feast in Hitchin and Letchworth
A TWO-DAY feast of comedy comes to North Herts this weekend.
The Lastminutecomedy Club returns to Hitchin and Letchworth GC with Rob Heeney from the Isle Of Man, Dutchman Wouter Meijs and Chris Purchase making the short trip from Milton Keynes to take to the stage.
Regular compere Paul B Edwards will be introducing them to the audience at Woodside Hall, Hitchin, on Friday and the Letchworth Arts Centre the following night and they all make repeat appearances at the area’s longest running comedy show.
Doors for both gigs open at 7.30pm with the first performance kicking off at 8.30pm.
Tickets are �10 or �8 for members on the door and are available in advance for the Letchworth GC show on 01462 670788 between 10am and 3pm Monday to Saturday or by dropping in the Arts Centre cafe itself.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.lastminutecomedy.com or call Paul on 07939 081391.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 5 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 6 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 7 'I'm not getting vaccinated yet, but don't call me an anti-vaxxer'
- 8 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
- 9 Lucky Hitchin man wins new Tesla and £30,000
- 10 Abandoned elderly cats found inside taped up box in Stevenage