Comedian with ‘blazing talent’ heads comedy night showcase
RETURNING with an act who is “up there with the greats” according to the Evening Standard, Sidesplitters Comedy Club host another night of entertainment on Friday promising lots of laughter.
Following an appearance by James Redmond of Casualty and Hollyoaks fame in July, The Highwayman in Graveley will again provide the venue for the latest Sidesplitters offering as Ian Cognito tops the bill.
Known for his dark humour and his rants about everything wrong with ‘New Britain’, Cognito has attracted high praise after more than 20 years on the circuit.
The Guardian will comedy fans to “share his inspired madness” while Time Out states “there is no doubting Ian Cognito’s blazing talent as a stand-up.”
Joining Cognito is Matt Price who “has extraordinary tales to tell about life behind the ropes” according to The Scotsman, as well as fellow comedian Ben Hutchinson and Jonathan Elsto as MC.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at �10 and available on the door, with comedy from 9.30pm.
Contact the Highwayman on 01462 483586 for details.
- 1 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 2 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 3 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 4 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 5 £10,000 fine handed to organisers of remembrance service that saw 150 attendees
- 6 Family call on government to lower age of bowel cancer screenings after mum's death
- 7 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 8 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 9 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage
- 10 GP surgery apologises after patients invited for vaccine by mistake