Comedian with ‘blazing talent’ heads comedy night showcase
RETURNING with an act who is “up there with the greats” according to the Evening Standard, Sidesplitters Comedy Club host another night of entertainment on Friday promising lots of laughter.
Following an appearance by James Redmond of Casualty and Hollyoaks fame in July, The Highwayman in Graveley will again provide the venue for the latest Sidesplitters offering as Ian Cognito tops the bill.
Known for his dark humour and his rants about everything wrong with ‘New Britain’, Cognito has attracted high praise after more than 20 years on the circuit.
The Guardian will comedy fans to “share his inspired madness” while Time Out states “there is no doubting Ian Cognito’s blazing talent as a stand-up.”
Joining Cognito is Matt Price who “has extraordinary tales to tell about life behind the ropes” according to The Scotsman, as well as fellow comedian Ben Hutchinson and Jonathan Elsto as MC.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at �10 and available on the door, with comedy from 9.30pm.
Contact the Highwayman on 01462 483586 for details.
- 1 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Stevenage unveil Amazon's Prime Gaming as new sponsors on new kit
- 4 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 5 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 8 Tributes after Stevenage Forum co-founder dies
- 9 Girl reportedly touched by man while walking home from school
- 10 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer