Comedian Bobby Ball to entertain Letchworth audience
ONE half of a top comedy duo and a member of a ’60s pop band will be talking about the ups and downs of their careers at two shows next week.
Comedian Bobby Ball and former Herman’s Hermits member John Gaughan will be reminiscing about life-changing experiences after being in the limelight.
The Hitchin and District Group of the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International has organised the shows, held at The Broadway Hotel in Letchworth GC next Friday, November 30, and Thomas Alleyne School in Stevenage the night after.
Bobby, one half of Cannon and Ball, will be speaking about how his life changed in 1985, a period when he was drinking heavily and getting into fights.
John will be singing Herman’s Hermits songs and others that he has written since, as well as sharing the story of how he, as a former alcoholic, also had a life-changing experience.
You may also want to watch:
Both evenings start at 7.45pm with the promise of a mixture of music and humour.
Tickets cost �10 and are available on the door or in advance by calling Norman Revill on 07530 898833.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 3 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 9 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?