Comedian Bobby Ball to entertain Letchworth audience
ONE half of a top comedy duo and a member of a ’60s pop band will be talking about the ups and downs of their careers at two shows next week.
Comedian Bobby Ball and former Herman’s Hermits member John Gaughan will be reminiscing about life-changing experiences after being in the limelight.
The Hitchin and District Group of the Full Gospel Business Men’s Fellowship International has organised the shows, held at The Broadway Hotel in Letchworth GC next Friday, November 30, and Thomas Alleyne School in Stevenage the night after.
Bobby, one half of Cannon and Ball, will be speaking about how his life changed in 1985, a period when he was drinking heavily and getting into fights.
John will be singing Herman’s Hermits songs and others that he has written since, as well as sharing the story of how he, as a former alcoholic, also had a life-changing experience.
You may also want to watch:
Both evenings start at 7.45pm with the promise of a mixture of music and humour.
Tickets cost �10 and are available on the door or in advance by calling Norman Revill on 07530 898833.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death