Come to the cabaret
CHARITY begins in Hitchin this week with an almighty benefit gig all in aid of the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC. The line-up is so good you really won t believe what I m about to tell you. In fact I wouldn t be surprised if you ran down to the of
CHARITY begins in Hitchin this week with an almighty benefit gig all in aid of the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC.
The line-up is so good you really won't believe what I'm about to tell you. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you ran down to the office, grabbed hold of me with a crazed look on your face and mumbled nervously into my ear "Is it true? Is it true?"
I can tell you now that it is. My Pet Junkie, My Passion, Fruition, Frog Stupid, Vicious Cabaret and Look-See Proof. All top, top local talent will be on display.
In addition to the big fat wad of music there is also the rock 'n' roll raffle, which has a first prize of a limited edition Fender Showmaster Stratocaster guitar. Other prizes include a day's free recording at a local studio and signed goodies from Razorlight.
You may also want to watch:
I take my hat off to the staff/bands/promoters for supporting a wonderful, hard working local charity which cares and supports local people who are terminally ill.
The gig takes place this Saturday evening from 7pm at Club 85 and minimum donations are £5.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 9 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
Go along and help to make it a full house.