Come to the cabaret
CHARITY begins in Hitchin this week with an almighty benefit gig all in aid of the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC. The line-up is so good you really won t believe what I m about to tell you. In fact I wouldn t be surprised if you ran down to the of
CHARITY begins in Hitchin this week with an almighty benefit gig all in aid of the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC.
The line-up is so good you really won't believe what I'm about to tell you. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you ran down to the office, grabbed hold of me with a crazed look on your face and mumbled nervously into my ear "Is it true? Is it true?"
I can tell you now that it is. My Pet Junkie, My Passion, Fruition, Frog Stupid, Vicious Cabaret and Look-See Proof. All top, top local talent will be on display.
In addition to the big fat wad of music there is also the rock 'n' roll raffle, which has a first prize of a limited edition Fender Showmaster Stratocaster guitar. Other prizes include a day's free recording at a local studio and signed goodies from Razorlight.
I take my hat off to the staff/bands/promoters for supporting a wonderful, hard working local charity which cares and supports local people who are terminally ill.
The gig takes place this Saturday evening from 7pm at Club 85 and minimum donations are £5.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 4 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 5 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 6 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 7 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
Go along and help to make it a full house.