Come to the cabaret
CHARITY begins in Hitchin this week with an almighty benefit gig all in aid of the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC. The line-up is so good you really won t believe what I m about to tell you. In fact I wouldn t be surprised if you ran down to the of
CHARITY begins in Hitchin this week with an almighty benefit gig all in aid of the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth GC.
The line-up is so good you really won't believe what I'm about to tell you. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if you ran down to the office, grabbed hold of me with a crazed look on your face and mumbled nervously into my ear "Is it true? Is it true?"
I can tell you now that it is. My Pet Junkie, My Passion, Fruition, Frog Stupid, Vicious Cabaret and Look-See Proof. All top, top local talent will be on display.
In addition to the big fat wad of music there is also the rock 'n' roll raffle, which has a first prize of a limited edition Fender Showmaster Stratocaster guitar. Other prizes include a day's free recording at a local studio and signed goodies from Razorlight.
I take my hat off to the staff/bands/promoters for supporting a wonderful, hard working local charity which cares and supports local people who are terminally ill.
The gig takes place this Saturday evening from 7pm at Club 85 and minimum donations are £5.
- 1 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 4 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 5 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 6 Lloyds Bank in Letchworth to shut as closures announced across the UK
- 7 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 8 Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- 9 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
- 10 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
Go along and help to make it a full house.