Come and feel our Fever say the happiest people in Letchworth after choir concert success
- Credit: Archant
Everything clicked into place when the hottest show in town sparked into life.
The team at City Chorus pulled off a couple of barnstorming Night Fever concerts at Letchworth Free Church in Norton Way South.
Despite many of the choir being amateur singers, there were some belting toe-tapping showtunes such as Chicago’s All That Jazz, Summertime from Porgy and Bess, songs from Little Shop of Horrors and, of course, Night Fever.
There were was also a medley of songs from Les Miserables, much to the audience’s delight.
Jo Johnson of City Chorus said: “It is well known that singing makes you happy and City Chorus are the happiest people in Letchworth.
You may also want to watch:
“This choir sings without music or words, so their ability to follow every bit of musical direction from Tony Ridgeway Cole is unparalleled.
“There was a perfectly executed rendition of Where is Love? from Oliver! which had some audience members in tears with its haunting, and sometimes soaring, melodies and harmonies.”
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 10 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
If you would like to get involved with the community choir please email email@example.com.