Come and feel our Fever say the happiest people in Letchworth after choir concert success
- Credit: Archant
Everything clicked into place when the hottest show in town sparked into life.
The team at City Chorus pulled off a couple of barnstorming Night Fever concerts at Letchworth Free Church in Norton Way South.
Despite many of the choir being amateur singers, there were some belting toe-tapping showtunes such as Chicago’s All That Jazz, Summertime from Porgy and Bess, songs from Little Shop of Horrors and, of course, Night Fever.
There were was also a medley of songs from Les Miserables, much to the audience’s delight.
Jo Johnson of City Chorus said: “It is well known that singing makes you happy and City Chorus are the happiest people in Letchworth.
You may also want to watch:
“This choir sings without music or words, so their ability to follow every bit of musical direction from Tony Ridgeway Cole is unparalleled.
“There was a perfectly executed rendition of Where is Love? from Oliver! which had some audience members in tears with its haunting, and sometimes soaring, melodies and harmonies.”
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 7 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 8 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
If you would like to get involved with the community choir please email email@example.com.