Clue to a good whodunnit
A COMEDY whodunnit called The Clue will be performed at Hitchin s Market Theatre. Set in a private school during the early 1930s, a brutal murder is committed during the school holidays. The audience will have the chance to work out who did it, how an
A COMEDY 'whodunnit' called The Clue will be performed at Hitchin's Market Theatre.
Set in a private school during the early 1930s, a brutal murder is committed during the school holidays.
The audience will have the chance to work out who did it, how and why - with a bottle of wine up for grabs for the winner.
The performance takes place at 8pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 7.30pm on Saturdays from tomorrow (March 23) to May 19.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, at £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the box office on 01462 433553.
- 1 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 2 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 3 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 4 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'
- 5 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 6 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 7 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 8 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 9 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 10 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth