Clue to a good whodunnit
A COMEDY whodunnit called The Clue will be performed at Hitchin s Market Theatre. Set in a private school during the early 1930s, a brutal murder is committed during the school holidays. The audience will have the chance to work out who did it, how an
A COMEDY 'whodunnit' called The Clue will be performed at Hitchin's Market Theatre.
Set in a private school during the early 1930s, a brutal murder is committed during the school holidays.
The audience will have the chance to work out who did it, how and why - with a bottle of wine up for grabs for the winner.
The performance takes place at 8pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 7.30pm on Saturdays from tomorrow (March 23) to May 19.
Tickets, at £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the box office on 01462 433553.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 10 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas