Clue to a good whodunnit
A COMEDY whodunnit called The Clue will be performed at Hitchin s Market Theatre. Set in a private school during the early 1930s, a brutal murder is committed during the school holidays. The audience will have the chance to work out who did it, how an
A COMEDY 'whodunnit' called The Clue will be performed at Hitchin's Market Theatre.
Set in a private school during the early 1930s, a brutal murder is committed during the school holidays.
The audience will have the chance to work out who did it, how and why - with a bottle of wine up for grabs for the winner.
The performance takes place at 8pm on Thursdays and Fridays and 7.30pm on Saturdays from tomorrow (March 23) to May 19.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, at £10 and £8 for concessions, are available from the box office on 01462 433553.
- 1 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 2 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 3 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage