Club 85 introduces new music night
NEW music night Hazard kicks off this week at Club 85 in Hitchin with a flurry of quality bands. Model Horror, Violet Martinez, The Frays and Rosalita will all be taking part in the DRPromotions indie night this Saturday. GOOD old rocking blues is on the
NEW music night Hazard kicks off this week at Club 85 in Hitchin with a flurry of quality bands. Model Horror, Violet Martinez, The Frays and Rosalita will all be taking part in the DRPromotions indie night this Saturday.
GOOD old rocking blues is on the menu when Grapevine Blues take the stage at The Sailor in Hitchin this Friday evening. The band plays two gigs this week, with a performance at the Lord Roberts in Market Square, Sandy, on November 17.
SHORTY'S Sports Bar's Wide Awake Club continues this week with three bands playing at the Hitchin venue this coming Friday. Local favourites Montague Rainbow are headlining, with performance by Decora and Peechy just before the main act.
HITCHIN Folk Club favourites Chris While and Julie Matthews are back at The Sun Hotel once again with their "wonderful vocals and excellent arrangements". According to the club's literature "no superlatives say enough". They are well worth a listen, then. They play Sunday evening.
You may also want to watch:
THE always popular local band Gekko are tonight's luscious offering at The Red Lion in Stevenage Old Town. The three-piece are a well-balanced blend of bouncy rock and funk music that will have you tapping your feet before you've even made it to the bar.
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 3 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 4 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 5 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 6 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 7 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 8 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 Stevenage and Jack Smith still aiming for strong finish to season despite Mansfield frustrations