Classy cars and so much more at big Knebworth motor show this weekend
- Credit: Archant
It’s time for a steel stallion silver celebration at Knebworth Park this weekend, as the stately home celebrates the 25th year of its annual classic motor show.
The show on Sunday and Monday grows in popularity year by year, with classic clubs and enthusiasts travelling from all over the UK to be part of the gasoline gathering.
There will be hundreds of vehicles on display, and the Vintage Fair in Knebworth Barns means that there’s something for everyone.
Stephen Smith of organisers Gemini Events says: “The annual Knebworth classic motor show is becoming more popular each year.
“We are working hard to ensure that the show continues to grow and provides a great day out for visitors and enthusiasts alike.”
You may also want to watch:
The arena events run throughout both days with the Parade of the Decade feature in the main arena.
The full range of Knebworth Park attractions are included in the £9.50 entry fee, with a small supplement for visits to the house itself. Find out more online at www.knebworthhouse.com.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 6 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 7 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 8 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 9 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 10 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits