Hatfield concert-goers could win a stay at luxury villa in Ibiza
- Credit: Supplied by Classic Ibiza
Revellers attending this summer’s Classic Ibiza concert at Hatfield House could win an amazing stay in San Miguel’s luxury villa on the White Isle.
San Miguel will bring a taste of Spain to Classic Ibiza at Hatfield House on Saturday, August 31.
Concert-goers attending the dance-meets-classical extravaganza could win a once-in-a-lifetime experience in San Miguel’s luxury villa in Ibiza.
Revival Productions, organisers of Classic Ibiza, has agreed a long-term partnership with the premium Spanish beer brand.
To mark this exciting new relationship, a competition has been launched today, with one lucky person winning a trip for two people to stay two nights in The San Miguel Ibiza House.
You may also want to watch:
Lisa Ward, director of Revival Productions, said: “What a way to announce our long-term partnership with San Miguel, a brand that is synonymous with enriching life experiences.
“We share these values and are really looking forward to working closely with the team there to invest further in enhancing the experience of our audience.”
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 4 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 5 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 6 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 7 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
The winners will stay in San Miguel’s luxurious and secluded villa in Ibiza, with its own private pool.
The experience includes:
• Return flights to Ibiza from the UK.
• Transfers to and from Ibiza airport to the villa, with its own staff who will be on hand during the stay.
• Lunch at an iconic Ibiza beach club and a trip on a private yacht to witness the hidden gems of the White Isle.
• A premium dinner experience followed by an authentic Ibiza party experience.
• A cookery master class at the San Miguel Ibiza House.
If that’s not enough, the winners will be able to get to know more about the heritage and brewing process of the San Miguel beer, as the villa features its very own bar, the San Miguel Tap Station.
To be eligible to win this amazing prize, people need to have purchased a ticket to any of Classic Ibiza’s seven shows across the country this summer before February 28, 2019.
All people who have already bought tickets will also be able to enter the competition.
The winner will be drawn at random and announced on March 4, 2019.
Dharmesh Rana, director of marketing, World Beer at Carlsberg UK, said: “As a brand we aren’t focussed solely on inspiring our drinkers to experience more, but also providing and being part of their experiences.
“The partnership with Classic Ibiza helps us do exactly that.
“The seven amazing events will allow our drinkers up and down the country to not only relive some of their memories on the famous White Isle, but do so with a San Miguel in hand, all enjoyed in the grounds of some of the UK’s most beautiful stately homes and gardens – an experience they won’t forget.”
Full terms and conditions and details of how to enter are available on Classic Ibiza’s website at www.classicibiza.co.uk/san-miguel
After debuting at Hertfordshire stately home Hatfield House last summer, Classic Ibiza sees the Urban Soul Orchestra, DJ Goldierocks and a host of critically acclaimed vocalists perform some of dance music’s most iconic tracks.
The live show starts with a chill-out set where people can enjoy their picnics and a drink, or dance along as the sun fades.
Then DJ Goldierocks, aka Sam Hall, will turn things up in the interval, getting the crowd into the mood before the orchestra and vocalists return to the stage for a symphony for your senses.
One classic dance track will follow another, as the delightful grounds of Hatfield House turn into a magical, al fresco celebration, with accompanying lasers.
Classic Ibiza concert-goers can bring their own food and drink, or take advantage of numerous stalls selling street-food and refreshments.
Car parking is also free for coaches and cars.
CLASSIC IBIZA 2019 DATES
As well has Hatfield House on Saturday, August 31, Classic Ibiza will be performing at the following venues over the summer:
• Capesthorne Hall, Cheshire – Saturday, June 29.
• Ragley Hall, Warwickshire – Saturday, July 6.
• Weston Park, Shropshire – Saturday, July 13.
• Harewood House, Yorkshire – Saturday, July 20.
• Bowood House, Wiltshire – Saturday, August 3.
• Blickling Estate, Norfolk – Friday, August 9.
• Tickets are available at www.classicibiza.co.uk or call the event box office on 01283 841601 for further information.